THE GAME : 28

• { E R I C A } •

I put Ria in her booster seat and she whined. "But I don't want to goo!!" She whined.

I kissed her cheek. "Daddy gotta go somewhere so you gotta go with mommy for me alright?"

She whined more and I sighed kissing her again. I closed the door and Jessica started the car. I watched as they left and then went back inside. Getting back inside, I seen Jessica left her clutch bag. I picked it up and grabbed my car keys and phone.

"Come on Spikes." I said standing at the door frame. He ran out the door sitting behind me while I locked the door. "Come on, car boy." I said and he ran to the Ferrari. I laugh to myself. His favorite car. To say he's just a dog, he's spoiled.

We got in the Ferrari and drove to Jessica's house. Getting there, I seen they were also getting out.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Daddy!!" Maria yelled. Jessica walked to me. "Daddy are you staying?" She asked.

"Nah baby girl, I came give mommy her purse." I said handing Jessica the purse.

"Omg, thank you so much. I was looking for it." She said and I grinned.

"Welcome. Look I gotta go, I'll see you guys later. Be good for mommy, Kiddo." I said.

I left the house and decided driving to Regina's house since I'm already out. My phone starting ringing. It was a FaceTime call ringtone. I looked answering it seeing Briana on the other side.

"Wassup." I said.

"Nothing. Jayden told me what happened with you and Lee. I'm sorry man. Its official?"

I nodded. "And I'm not chasing behind her. I'm done with Lee. We been through enough."

"Damn, but how'd you get Cassidy pregnant? Out of all people, Cassidy? I didn't even know y'all was still fucking around. I don't even fuck with her crazy ass sister no more."

Briana said and we both laughed. "Man I tell you her head game is hella strong. Its STRONG! I mean she came onto me anyways and you know when you got pussy infront of you, you can't turn it down" Briana shook her head.

"Well when your married, you suppose to!"

I stopped at the red light signing shaking my head. "I'm not chasing Lee no more. I'm done with that shit. Now I got 7 fucking kids, FUCK MAN!"

Briana laughed. "Poor you. Onto another baby. How you feeling about that man? How's Cassidy's feeling? Jayden told me she was literally breaking down and got her ass beat."

"She was crying. I guess she wasn't excepting it. We never used a condom. So I also believe it's mines. Pluss, she told me she haven't slept with anyone else but me." I said.

"Never know because her sister a hoe. I stopped fucking with her after she tried to get pregnant by me."

"Damn. So we still on for tonight?" I asked changing the subject. 

"Hell yeah. But you know since Jayden changed and everything, she's not coming. What time you trynna leave?"

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Maybe round 9. You and Madison not kicking it no more?"

"I mean .. yeah but we're not together so she can't get mad if I fuck another woman. Even though that's what I'm planning on doing tonight." She said sticking out her tongue and I did the same and we laughed.

"Sameee!! Shit I can't wait." I said.

"Yeah you better have some condoms sitting in there."

"Oh im not fucking at the strip club no more. Get interrupted too much. I might take a couple home." I smirked. 

"Sameee!! Shit we might have to take our own cars!!"

We both laughed.

"Look I'm going pass by Regina's nem house so ima fuck witchu later."

"Alright."

We ended the FaceTime call and I drove into Regina's driveway. I got out walking to the front door. I knocked on it and waited patiently for someone to open. Seconds later, the door opened and Jeremiah was on the other side.

"Jeremiah." I said smiling at him and he just stared at me.

"Who are you?" He asked and I frowned.

"Its me. Your " dad  " . I probably don't look the same because I grew my hair back but I still look the s -"

He shook his head. "You aren't my dad. My dad always been there for me. My dad never stopped getting in touch with me. My dad never lied to me. You did. You disappeared and I had to find out through people from school and social media that you were in jail for shooting my little sister. Do you know how I'm feeling right now?" He asked . I could see tears forming in his eyes. I went to say something but he cut me off. "No you don't. You missed my whole basketball season and never came to one game! When I got MVP and when we won the champion ships, I needed you! You wasn't there ... You wasn't there .. " He said. "And now, I don't want to be around you anymore." He said wiping his tears.

"Baby who's at the - Erica?" Regina asked looking at me.

"I came to talk to Jeremiah but -"

"I have nothing to say to her. Mom, I don't want to be around her anymore." Jeremiah said looking at Regina and then looked back at me wiping his eyes and walked away. 

"Well? See what you done? You lied to him. Remember the last time you talked to him? The last time you talked to him, you told him you would be at his game that weekend. But you wasn't were you? Erica its been months! Where have you been?!" She yelled. "Oh I know," she smilee. "You were too busy shooting your baby mama and daughter right?"

I swear I wanna just grab her ass by the neck and choke her. I hate that people think I wanted to shoot Naveah, when I didn't!  

"Listen, I didn't come here to talk about what happened. IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE SO STOP READING THE FUCKING MEDIA WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!" I yelled. "I'll be leaving now." I said walking away to my csr.

"GOOD AND DON'T COME BACK!" Regina yelled

"I WON'T! FUCK  ALL YOU PEOPLE! I WANT TO BE ALONE!" I yelled flipping her off and got in my car zooming home. Not even caring what the lights saying. Red, yellow, green I don't give a fuck. To me, they all were green. 

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE!

I'm just ready to get fucked up tonight and bring home a whole bunch of women. 😈

• { R E G I N A } •

I walked up Jeremiah's room seeing him crying in his bed. I got in the bed with him rubbing his back.

"Jeremiah, don't cry. You did the right thing." I told him.

"Why would she do something like that? I thought she loved me." He said and I rubbed his back.

"I don't know baby don't worry about her. We got Stanely, remember?" I asked. Stanley is this guy I've been seeing. We've been talking for 3 months now and he's recently met Jeremiah. Then two connected instantly which was amazing. Now he's like a real father figure to Jeremiah.

When Jeremiah heard the news with Veah, he broke down. He was depressed for 2 days straight. I was feeling so bad for him because him and Naveah were close.

But now that Naveah is alive, Jeremiah has been doing good. I just want to see my baby happy. He's my only child until I decide to conceive another one.

_________________________________

▪ Jeremiah 😔...

▪ Erica is really gonna go crazy 😂

▪ Comment your thoughts. 🎽