THE GAME : 60

• [ ERICA ] •

As soon as we got home, Cassidy grabbed the keys out the ignition and walked to the door.

"Cassidy!" I yelled getting out the car and closed the doors. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. The fuck?

I know she mad and all but she didn't have to do no dumb petty shit like that.

I followed Cassidy upstairs. "The fuck Cassidy?!" I yelled.

"Erica leave me alone your disgusting!" She yelled.

"For what?!" I yelled

"FUCKING MY OWN COUSIN?! REALLY?!" She yelled back.

I started laughing shaking my head and took off my shoes. "FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME CASSIDY, I DIDN'T DO NOTHING!"

"Yeah fucking right," She said.

"Whatever man, FUCK IT! Trying to compromise with your ass and tell you the fucking story but your dumb ass don't wan listen." I said walking out the bedroom slamming the door behind me.

I grabbed the keys to the Lamborghini and walked clean out the house hitting up Tasha.

Need some pussy right about now.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I watched in the window as Erica was leaving the house. I broke down crying sitting in the window shaking my head.

I hate my fucking life right now. We were doing so good and I just had to fuck it up 

Shit is always my fault and I blame my fucking self.

No telling where she's going.

I don't want to just sit here in the house all day so I'll call my sister, and we'll maybe go somewhere. I for sure can't wait to tell her about how I ran into Janet the Hotbox.

• [ JANET POV ] •

I walked into my house with my bloody nose. My brother and sister jumped off the couch looking at me. I don't even know why they're here. I don't even want to be bothered.

"Sis what happened?!" My sister asked.

I shook my head. "Its nothing, " I said.

"Janet, tell us. What nigga I got bust up?" My brother asked.

"Its not a nigga. I seen Cousin Cassidy at the fair with Erica today. She punched me in my fucking nose because she's mad I was talking to Erica! When they're not together or anything." I explained and my sister grew angry.

"I'm so sick of them! Sometimes I wish we wasn't even related to them. Their family rhink they're so perfect because they got got restaurants around the country and shit like i don't give a fuck." My sister fussed. "Gabe, give me my keys." My sister said.

"Tally you are not going over there." I told her holding her wrist with my free hand.

She shook her head movin my hand and took her keys from Gabe. "These hoes gotta understand. WE FUCKING FAMILY! NOBODY SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING!" She started tying her hair up. "And since she wanna throw first lick for being a jealous bitch, I got her ass." My sister walked out the house.

"Tally!!" I yelled behind her.

"NO! YOU EITHER COMING, OR STAYING! NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG JANET!"

"Jay she's right. Then you just getting out jail." Gabe said and I sighed getting in her truck. We all got inside actually.

"What's Erica's damn address?" Tally asked angry slamming shit.

I told her the address and sat back. My nose stopped bleeding. I knew this was gonna happen. I'm the baby of our three of Gabe and Tally are like parents to me since our parents are dead. They're also very protective of me. Especially Tally.

I'm gonna enjoy watching Cassidy getting her ass beat. She's gonna know not to fuck with me then.

______________________________________

* Hope Cassidy ready for what's coming for her 😮

* Will Erica and Cassidy ever have a realtionship?

* Comment your thoughts. ♡