THE GAME : 7 ( Wa Laa )

| The Next Day 🌞..|

• { E R I C A } •

I sighed and Lee laid her head on shoulder. "Mam explain to us what was seen on the camera screen." The police said.

We just came from the hospital. I don't know why they kept me in all night. They said I passed out.

"Well .. She went take the dog out for his bathroom break. It was a little before they came back inside and we started to hear the dog bark. He ran back inside and was barking and crying. So Erica went outside and she didn't see Naveah and we started calling for her but she never came. That's when we went look at the cameras and seen she ran away. I don't know where she went. I just know she went down the street." Lee explained.

"Which way?" He asked.

"Right .." I answered.

"Is there a particular reason why the child would run away from home?" We both shrugged. "Do you beat your children?"

"No .. they aren't bad kids. I don't know why she left .." Lee said.

"Where do you think she went?"

"Sir we don't know. Could you check the gas station place and see if they seen her?" I asked.

He sighed writing some things down. "We'll try. If we don't get any -"

"Don't worry, we'll do it." I said getting up. Lee got up as well following me. I don't have time for that. I can't wait a damn day or 2 for some results.

What if she's lost?

I need to find my baby girl.

"Erica why did you walk out like that?" Lee asked as I walked to the car.

"I don't want to sit in there and listen to him anymore." I answered.

"Babe he was helping us."

"Lee I'm not about a week before getting some damn information about my daughter. Who knows what could be happening to her right now.. I'm gonna go to the gas station myself and get some info. You coming or you going home?"

She sighed. "I have to get to work. I told Clyde I would be a little late so could you drop me off?" I nodded driving to the city.

• { L E E } •

Erica does have a point with finding Naveah. The cops take all their good time.

I hope she has some luck and finds Veah.

When we got to the salon, I looked over at Eri who was facing forward staring. I kissed her cheek.

"We're going to find her okay?" She nodded and kissed me. "Love you." I said.

"Love you too. I'll pick you up." She said and I grabbed my bag stepping out the car. She pulled off and I went inside.

"Lee, my favorite worker!" Clyde said hugging me and I hugged back. "Are you free tonight?"

I shrugged putting my things down. "I mean .. I guess. Why?" I asked.

"I might need for you to work a little late if that's okay with you." I knew that was coming. He always asks me if I'm busy and then boom, lay it on me.

"Um .. how late? Because I have k -"

"I understand you got kids but I have a business to run. There's a group of girls coming later at 6. Make up I'll have you and some girls doing some, hair, ill have you and some girls doing some of that too, and nails, I'll have some girls doing that." He explained. This sounds cool and all, but I don't want to hear Erica's mouth.