THE GAME : 23 ( Visiting )

| 2 Days Later ...|

• { E R I C A } •

I walked in the cell and Janet was touching my things. I frowned.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me and stood up.

"Oh Erica, I'm .. I'm sorry I was just .... cleaning up the cell." She said and put her head down walking away. I watched her curiously and shook my head sitting at the table that was in the cell.

"Yo Erica Brown." Someone said. I looked seeing 2 women. They looked like jail studs. 😂😂

"Yeah?" I asked. They came inside the cell. I got up getting ready for anything. You never know when someone wants to fight so you gotta keep ya head up at all times.

They laughed. "Man sit down we don't want trouble. Just came to talk." The one with the dreads said.

I sat down after I seen that they both were sitting down. "So wassup?" I asked. I don't know neither of these motherfuckers so I wanna know what they wanna " talk " about.

"Your a basketball player, right?" I nodded. "So why you shot your daughter man? That's the worst thing to -"

"I didn't mean to man! The media was making it sound like I shot my daughter on purpose but I didn't! My other babymama, her mom, was shooting at me and so I was just shooting back and forgot my daughter was in the way. She got shot 2 times. Stomach and heart. Shit still affects me to this day every though it was 3 months ago." I said putting my head in my hands shaking my head.

"We sorry for your lost man."

I shook my head again. "They not dead. They got another chance at life. Thank God. But my daughter doesn't want shit to do with me anymore." I said shrugging.

"Aye, I know we don't know you and everything, butbwhem you wanna talk about anything, we'll be in cell 17 at the bottom." I nodded and they got up walking out.

I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling. I can't keep Naveah off my mind. I remember the day I had to take custody of her. The good times we use to have. The way her and Lindsey got along so well. Years later, look where we are. Seperated.

"Oh, there you are." I looked seeing Lee coming in the room. She came laying ontop of me. "Hey, you okay?" She asked and I shook my head looking away. "What's going on?"

"I can't stop thinking bout Naveah babe. That text message she sent me, it was heartbreaking. She's only 9 years old, just think of her when she geta 14!" I said. "I feel like I failed all my kids being being parent." I said.

"Erica your a great mom/dad. The kids love you so much. They may say they don't and may be mad at you, but its just life. All you gotta do is make up for it. Give Naveah time, I promise you she'll come around." Lee said. Everything sounded so true, but it didn't feel like it. "Besides, she was a daddy's girl."

I grinned. "Nahhh, she was all mommy's girl. Telling you everything thing I said not to tell." I said and we both laughed. I looked at Lee and she looked at me then blushed. "I'm glad I married you, Lee." I said touching her thigh.

She smiled. "I'm glad I married you too, Erica." She said and we kissed. "Nothing can break us up."

"And you got that right." I said and we laid down.

"ERICA BROWN AND LEE BROWN!" The guard yelling. We got up walking to the railing looking at the guard. "You've got a vistor." He said. I grabbed Lee's hand and we went out in the hall being " shackled " by the handcuffs.

We walked to the visiting room and seen Aunt Sharon and .. Lindsey? 

"Lindsey!!" Lee screamed. They let unlocked all the cuffs.

"Mommy, Daddy!" She screamed dropping the bag she had and ran to us. She ran into our arms hugging us both.

"Omg baby girl I miss you so much." Lee said. Lee and Lindsey was crying.

"I miss you too mom." She said wiping her eyes. I hugged Aunt Sharon.

"I thought you wasn't gonna bring her?" I asked.

"I thought so too but she begged me too and I couldnt say no." Aunt Sharon said. I laughed and we all sat down. Lindsey came sit in my lap.

"Dad your hair grew so much." Lindsey said picking my hair and I smiled kissing her cheek

"I know. Should I cut it again?"

"Um  ... No. I like that look. Right Grandma?"

"Yes baby. Lindsey, show your parents what you made for them." Aunt Sharon said.

• { L E E } •

I'm so happy my baby girl is here. She looks so beautiful. Omg I missed her so much. "Oh Aunt Sharon, I didn't hug you! Give me some love." I said hugging her and she hugged back.

I sat back down and Lindsey opened her little lunch bag showin us some pizza, chips, candy, nd 2 sodas.

"These are for you." She said. I smiled.

"Awww thank you baby." I said and she smiled.

She then looked at Erica. "Dad, when are you guys coming home?" She asked. I looked at Erica. Knowing she was gonna be leaving before me, scared me.

"Well I'm going to be coming home soon and then when I get home, we'll come get Mommy." Erica said.

"Why don't you and mommy leave at the same time?" She asked.

"Because baby girl, its alot of money to get out of here." I answered.

I am bummed that Erica is gonna be bailing Jayden out before me. I know Jayden has to get ready for being a parent, BUT THE BABY ISN'T COMING NO TIME SOON! The chick doesn't even have a baby bump!

But she said as soon as she bail Jayden out, she gonna come back and get me. By that time, I might be by myself because Madioan is suppose to bail Briana out of jail.

I just want to go home, take a REAL shower, sleep in a REAL bed, eat REAL food. I'm tired of this prison life, AND ITS ONLY BEEN A MONTH!

I'm so ready to get out here. .

__________________________

▪ Comment your thoughts  😝