Introduction

Sebastian Valmont  risked his life for me. He saved me from being killed. I watched him die in my bare arms exposed to the public. He loved me but I never got say good bye the way, I should. His family was full of lies, we weren't suppose to fall in love. He made a bet with his step sister, that if he took my virginity, she'll have sex with him. Cruel right?  Sebastian used to have a huge desire of his step sister... Vivian was attractive and desirable but evil. She's the reason of his death. This guy she has sex with said that Sebastian abused her. But he never laid a finger on her, he would never do that but he paid the price of getting into a street fight and getting crushed by a car. He did it for me because he loved me more than himself but he left me something... his journal..

His journal has everything about what happened in his life of, all series of events. He talks about me, the bet and his sister. He may have been a real playboy but I loved him with all my heart like he was my Teddy back when I was 5. He knew how to make me laugh and smile. He was such a jerk when I met him. So conceited and Just darn sexy, but I was playing hard to get it. I mean a smart college student like me cannot fall easily for such a play boy like Sebastian was. I don't know how he did it but I'm glad he did because of him I finally know how it feels to love myself.

I know he's looking down on me right now, he wants me to find someone that will love me like he did, he would want me to be happy. I was his Muse and downfall but now he's my guardian angel. ❤