Chapter 18: I want you..

I laid on my bed looking at the wall...

Maybe Elijah just wants to be my friend not a stalker but I just feel this bad vibe with him...He seems nice but it takes time for me to open up to certain people.

I looked at the time and it was only three.. what am I going to do with the myself till six?...I haven't spoken to my parents in a long time. I should give them a call.

I took my phone and dialed the number. It began to ring....

Mom: Hello?...

"Hey mom It's me Becca."

Mom: Oh Becca I'm so happy to hear from you, we haven't spoken for a while.

"Yeah I know.. so how are you and dad doing?

Mom: We're good, your father got promoted so we're going out to celebrate.

"That's wonderful.."

Mom: Yeah honey I have to go talk to you soon bye. Love you .

"Bye love you too."

I hung up the phone and placed it on the drawer. I exhaled and inhaled.

Matthew's POV

I was on my way to the field to meet the guys for another game of soccer with the guys. I used to always to play soccer with my dad before things got hot and heavy...

I snapped out of my the thoughts when I saw Helen in the hallway. She saw me and made her way over to me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitor closet. She locked the door and turned on the light....

She ran her finger down my chest...I was speechless.. I didn't know what to say...

Finally I spoke up...

"What are you doing?.. '' I said

"Oh Matty can't you see I want you...you're just so sexy and I can rock your world...'' She said with a smirk on her face.

"I don't want to be like this with you. I'm just not interested at all, are you that desperate?'' I said.

"Listen Matty...I want you to do me..okay. If you don't I will ruin your reputation and say that you raped me...'' She said playing with one of my curls.

"You really think you can pull that off? You're just a cheerleader Helen..'' I said moving her hand away from my hair.

''That doesn't mean anything.. I have my connections you know. So we have ourselves an understanding...''

She said gliding her hand across my face.

I didn't know what to say...if I said no she'll make rumors and say I raped her I couldn't take that risk. The student body and administration believed anything....

I nodded in agreement..

She bite her lip and grabbed my hair, crashing her lips on to mine. I had no choice but to kiss her back..

She began to tongue kiss me, slowly.. my body began to heat up..like I was turned on or something....

I wrapped my hands around her small waist.. and kissed her seductively...

She started to take off her shirt..her lace bra showing her medium sized breasts..

I never realized how desirable her body was until now..I couldn't do this...This was not the type of guy I was...my hormones took the best of me..

"I'm not doing this..'' I said. I unlocked the door and left her in the closet alone...

I made my way to the field trying to erase everything that happened in my mind...

Author's note

------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but chapters are going to get juicy each time so don't worry! 

Thanks for all the support :)

Bye now ؛)