Chapter 28: As long as I'm with you I'm happy

''We better go before your parents start looking for us.'' I said.

''Not just yet.'' He said kissing me softly, holding onto me softly, never wanting to let me go. He picked me up slowly, holding me around his waist.

I grabbed his hair softly and kissing him passionately. He pulled away looking at me and smiled. He put me down slowly and moved my hair from my face.

''Why are you so impossible to find?'' He said.

'' I don't know..I guess that makes me special.'' I said smiling.

He smiled and kissed me softly. He grabbed my hand and began exiting the room. He unlocked the door and took a little peek of the hallway to make sure nobody seen us coming out together. The hallway was bare and we exited the room, closing the door behind him.

We walked downstairs, holding each other hands softly. There was still alot people from when we went in the room. His father was too busy talking to the guests to notice us. We went outside to the garden and sat on of the benches.

Just us there, no one else.

''This is nice, I never been this happy in a long time.'' I said looking at him

''I'm glad to see you happy.'' He said.

''When I was a kid, my mom used to go to the park with me at night. We would just lay in the grass, looking the stars.'' He said.

''That must have been nice, just you and your mom.'' I said.

''Yeah it was.'' He said looking up at the sky.

I laid my head on his shoulder and looked at the sky. He looked at his watch and then looked away.

''Time flys, its already 10:30.'' He said.

''It doesn't matter what time it is, as long as I'm with you. I'm fine.'' I said.

He laughed,

''Good to know.'' He said

''Shoot, I forgot to grab extra clothes.'' I said putting my hand on my face.

''Don't babe you can borrow mine.'' He said smiling.

''Babe? Its kind of weird you calling me that, I don't think I'll get used to this.'' I said laughing.

''There are no limits, my sweet Becca.'' He said.

I got my head off his shoulder and pulled his shirt, kissing him softly, biting his lip.

''Get use to this.'' I said.

He smiled.

He yawned and rubbed his hair.

''It's getting late..you want to ditch this party?'' He said.

''Okay sure but I want to take some shrimp with me.'' I said.

He laughed and poked my face.

We rose from the bench and made our way inside the house. We went our seperate ways so he can tell his parents he was going, I went in the kitchen and took a container, putting shrimp with cocktail sauce in it.

I put in my purse and went in the living room looking for Matthew through the crowd of people, until I seen him by the stairwell talking to Kathy. I started making my way toward them when suddenly someone spilled champagne on my dress.

''Oh I'm so sorry dear.'' The fat guy said.

''Its fine.'' I said reassuring him

I made my way back to the kitchen, getting a napkin wiping my dress. Until Matthew came next to me,