Chapter 19: All bark but no bite

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I take a glimpse at the clock and it's 5:30. I pick up my phone from the drawer and seen that there was a text from Matthew... It read....

Hey Becca. Be ready by 6:30, I'll let you know when I'm downstairs. I have to tell you something really urgent...

I read that last test twice. I hope it wasn't some bad news.. I made my way to the bathroom. My knees still kind of hurt from incident.

I slipped off my clothes and stepped in the shower. I turned on the shower and let the warm water hit my skin.

I always began thinking every time I take a shower, it was my place to think and reconcile myself.

I didn't have much to think about right now..it was like my chest was clear.. I wasn't holding back anything.

Minutes passed. I turned off the shower and wrapped my body in as towel. I made my way to my closet to find something to wear..

Let's see..

Gray sweat shirt, short black cargo pants and all black converse.

I slipped on my clothes and began digging in my drawer. Until I came upon of what I was looking for...

It was a small elegant purple color box, I opened it slowly. Inside was gold necklace with my name on it...

Sebastian gave it to me on our first month anniversary.. I remember how gently he placed it on my neck. I carefully took the necklace out of the box...

I put it on carefully, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled cupping the golden name gently..

I walked over to my bed and took out my laptop. I turned it on and entered the password, I stared at my desktop wallpaper.

It was a picture of me and Sebastian kissing, my friend Annette took it for us..

I went on YouTube and started watching hilarious videos of people doing crazy things. I never laughed so hard in the life..

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Matthew. I turned off my laptop.

I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door. I made sure I locked it.

I made my way downstairs to Matthew, He was already in the car with the engine running. I opened the door and stepped in the car.

"Hey.'' I said smiling brightly.

"Hi..'' He said with a blank expression on his face.

"What's wrong? " I said.

"I ran into Helen in the hallway earlier today. She pulled me into the janitor's closet. She said if I don't have sex with her, she'll tell everyone I raped her.

Things got hot and heavy and we ended up making out.. '' He said..

My blood began to boil like hot lava. I cared about Matthew too much to have him being ruined by Helen..

Her slim body, blonde and black hair and her so called natural boobs. She has the word slut written all over her.

"Listen.. you can't be afraid of what Helen might do...she's all bark but no bite. She is way to scared to go and make a rumor like that." I said holding his hand.

He looked at me with those sincere eyes of his and pulled me into a intimate hug. My whole body tensed up because his touch was just so perfect.

After a while he let me go.. He smiled at me and reversed out of that parking lot of the school. 

The ride to the movies was quiet and boring. I wanted to confront Helen but if I do my anger will take the next of me..

Author's note

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter, please excuse my French also :3

Remember comment and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Thanks for all the support.

Bye now :) xoxo