Chapter 11: The condo

Matthew and I were on the way back to the campus, it was only 8pm and I had a long day.

''So I was thinking that maybe instead of staying on campus..I thought maybe you wanted to stay with me in my cousin's apartment, he's a tourist so he's never there but he gave me a key. If I ever wanted to stay there." He said

''Okay I didn't know how I was going to sleep tonight without thinking about Sasha." I replied.

''Don't worry I'll be there." He said.

He was driving towards New Jersey, and the street was clearing out and becoming quiet. I rolled down the window and let the breeze run through my hair, I felt free.....like I didn't have any worries

..

Matthew's POV

She looked beautiful with the wind blowing in her hair like a princess. Deep down I just wanted her to be happy and never worry about anything. I let my mom's quote go  through my mind completely.

Today was complicated and long but I don't think I could have made it without her being there. I know I only known her for a few weeks but next week will make it a month.

She rolled the window back up and I turned the A/C back on. I could tell she was thinking but I wasn't sure. She seemed fine like she let everything erase from her mind completely.

I was almost near the apartment, it was in a good location so I wasn't worried about my car getting stolen. I finally made it to the apartment and parked in my cousin's parking. I got out and went over to open the door for her. She stepped out of the car and we walked to the entrance of the apartment. I clicked the elevator and waited.

The elevator finally opened and there was a couple making out right there and I'm just like....no comment.

Becca cleared her throat loudly and the couple quickly stopped making out and exited the elevator. Becca and I went inside, I clicked 10, the condo was big enough to be a hotel. The elevator ride was kind of long.

We finally reached the floor and I walked down the hall and Becca followed. I reached the door and took the key out of my pocket, I inserted the key in the lock and opened the door.

I seen Becca's eyes light up it was like she seen diamonds.

 Becca's POV

The apartment was so nice and neat. Matthew closed the door behind me as I looked around the apartment. The view was beautiful and amazing, that you could almost see the nearby park. The kitchen was even better, it was had a marble counter and bar stools around it.

''Wow I love this place." I said.

''Yeah I love coming here...just to think" He said making his way to the bedroom.

I went over and sat on the couch, I slipped off my shoes.

Matthew came out with some clothes. He handed it to me and I took it.

''Here, these clothes should fit also I made a warm bubble bath for you." He said.

''Thanks I appreciate the hospitality." I said laughing.

I walked down the hall into the bathroom and I couldn't believe my eyes. The bathroom was so elegant and the bath was even better it was fit for a queen. I slipped my clothes and folded them.

I slowly stepped in the bath tub and laid my body in the foamy bubbles...Now this what I needed... I closed my eyes and drifted into fond memories of me and Sebastian...

Recap memories...

''Don't you ever smile?" I said making silly faces at him.

''What's with the faces?" He said almost smiling.

I began to look even more crazy than before. He chuckled..

More memories...

''You say you're waiting for love but your love is right in front of you.." He said his tone rising.

I didn't know what to say. I backed up and sat on my bed and began unbuttoning my pajama shirt...

''I can't do this.. " He opened the door and left..

Back to reality..

I decided to get out of the tub before I turn into a raisin. I got out of the tub and began drying myself with a towel. I slipped on the boxers and t-shirt Matthew gave me. I ran my fingers through my hair which turned curly, I decided to let it air dry so I put in a pony tail.

I made my way to find Matthew shirtless with basketball shorts sitting on the couch watching TV. I was trying my best not to look at his muscles and biceps with his bird chest.

''So you don't believe in wearing shirts?" I said.

''Let me go put one on." He says laughing.

I took a seat on the couch and I noticed He was watching anime which was D gray man. I started watching it getting so in to the show.

Matthew came out finally wearing a shirt. Thank God!

He sat on the opposite side of the couch just watching the show..I stared at the clock it was already 11pm..hopefully I get a good night sleep...

Author's note

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :) Hope you like this chapter it required alot of thinking so please vote and comment!

I've dedicated this chapter to my best friend Gina :)

Go check out her book The Alter @GinaluvsAllenWalker

Bye now ∞ツ