Chapter 27: I'm yours for eternity

I can't believe he called me sexy, I never thought he ever say that to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, the last I felt this way was when I was with Sebastian.

''Oh I almost forgot to give you this.'' He said holding a corsage in his hand. He opened the plastic container and put the corsage on my wrist.

''Its beautiful..Matthew.'' I said.

''I'm glad you like it.'' He said smiling at me.

''Tonight has to be the best night you ever had, you deserve to feel like a princess in my eyes.'' He said looking at me with those sincere eyes of his.

''You are so sweet.'' I said blushing like crazy.

We finally arrived and the chauffeur stopped at a black gate, the security guard opened it and behold my eyes,..was a beautiful mansion, its marble rocky structure and white color. I couldn't believe my eyes, I never seen a house big like this.

''Wow.'' I said my mouth nearly dropping.

''Beautiful right?'' He said smiling. The chauffeur stopped in front of the house, Matthew got out and helped me get out the gentlemen he is.

We walked up the stairs to the front door, we entered the house and things looked even better than before, the decor and furniture was so beautiful and classy. We were greeted by butlers and maids, alot of people were here.

''I see my step mom Kathy.'' He said grabbing my head following in his direction.

''Kathy, this is my friend Rebecca Smith.'' He said smiling.

''Oh Darling, she is mighty lovely, nice to meet Rebecca.'' She said smiling.

''Pleasure to meet you too, your house is beautiful.'' I said with a warm smile.

''Thank you so much, that dress of yours is stunning.'' She said looking at it.

''Thank you.'' I said smiling brightly.

''Hold on, I'll get your father Matthew.'' She said walking away.

I heard her in the distance calling his father, my body became tense and Matthew noticed.

''Just relax..you're fine.'' He said holding my back.

A tall resemblance of Matthew came before me, I definitely know where he gets his charm from.

''Dad, this is Becca.'' He said.

''Wow, she is beautiful, welcome to our home Becca.'' He said kissing my hand. I giggled and smiled.

''Thank you Mr. Johnson and its a pleasure to be here.'' I said politely

''Please call me Roy.'' He said smiling.

''I'll talk to you later, I see a couple of friends of mine over there, nice meeting you Becca.'' He said kissing my hand. Kathy followed also.

''Wow that was easier than I thought.'' I said looking at Matthew.

''I told you there was nothing to worry about. Come on, I'll give you a tour of the house.'' He said grabbing my hand. We went to the back of the house, where there was a huge pool. 

''Wow, that's the biggest pool I've seen.'' I said. A few inches beside the pool was a stage with musicians playing jazz music. I seen guest moving to the beat a little and drinking champagne.

''Would you like some champagne?'' One of the waiters asked.

''Yes please.'' I said taking a glass. Matthew took one also. We hit glasses and sipped a little. I heard someone hit  a glass with a fork and it was Matthew's father. He went on the stage and spoke into the microphone.