Chapter 6: Intro to drugs

Sasha's  POV

I'm staying the weekend at Josh's apartment rather being stuck in a dorm room with Becca. I love his apartment in Manhatten, it has such a nice view. I met Josh at a concert, my friend Oliver introduced me to him. I was a fan girl of his band Needle Heads but I'll miss him badly because he's going on tour in 2 months. His band is really taking off. I wasn't really interested in Josh when I first met him. His jet black and red mohawk, huge gauge earrings, tongue piercing, pale skin and bunch of tattoes. My parents would forbid me from dating a guy like that. But as I got to know him, he was really sweet and cool. We've been together for a year now and our relationship is getting serious, he's been loyal and faithful.

I lay myself on the couch and decide to go on Netflix and watched Law and Order. Josh is still in the shower, he's been in there for a long time. He loves his showers. I want to become a lawyer one day but this semester I have to admit I've been slacking. I've only done one paragraph of the speech for Mr. Patterson project. Teresa and I only went to the library once, she was barely helping she was too busy texting her chico boyfriend Raul. Why did I have to be paired up with her? Poor me. Josh finally came out of the shower and was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top.

'' Six years later..'' I said smirking.

''Come on, you know I love my showers babe.'' He said smiling.

''Okay okay fine, you just get me worried sometimes. I might have to call the doctor.'' I said laughing.

''Yeah yeah whatever, you hungry?'' He said with a concerned face.

''No I'm fine, I ate something before I came here.'' I said. 

He nodded and made his way to the kitchen. Before I knew it, he was heating up some frozen pizza in the oven. He came and sat down on the couch with my head on his lap.We watched Law and Order together even though he hated this show deeply.

''Oh I have something I want to show you.'' He said while making his way to the hallway. When he came back in was holding something wrapped in aluminum foil and a razor. I was curious. He placed it on the table and began opening it slowly. Before my eyes was a white powder, it was cocaine. He began splitting it apart with the razor slowly.

''This will relax you and make you feel real good babe. All you have to do is snort it up but not too fast.'' He said.

I glanced at the cocaine. I never tried it and I know what it does to people's system. I didn't want to do it but I didn't want to upset Josh.

''It's okay babe, don't be scared just try it.'' He said.

I slowly put my face down to the powdered cocaine and snorted it slowly. I got back up quickly and I felt good a little bit. Josh smiled at me and snorted some it to. Me and him went through 2 grams of cocaine and I felt good and relaxed, so this is how it feels to get high....I didn't care anymore I was doing this for me and Josh...I would do anything for him....