Chapter 35: This needs to end

Elijah POV

I was on my way to engineering class which I had with Becca. I walked down the hall passing a bunch of students which I kept bumping shoulders with. I managed to get out of the crowd of students. I continue walking down the hall when I see Matthew and Becca hugging in front of the class then Becca goes inside the classroom. A rush of anger passes through my body as I watch Matthew walking away. I walked inside the classroom, taking my seat next to Becca. 

''Good morning.'' I said giving her a charming smile. She looks at me with a blank expression. She doesn't bother to make any eye contact with me. ''Hey.'' She said awkwardly. But then, I remembered what happened between us at my house. ''How's your knee.'' I asked. She looked down at her knee and looked up at me. 

''Its fine. Thanks. Thanks for helping me out the other day too.'' She said looking at me again with a blank expression, she began to play with her hands.

''Yeah no problem.'' I said smiling at me, as I studied her and her body. She was just so desire-able and all of above, how could she be interested in a boring guy like Matthew. ''Matthew didn't believe you were so helpful.'' She said looking at me. ''Yeah no worries. You changed your hair.'' I said looking at it, I liked the way, it touched her shoulders. ''A little bit.'' She said placing her hand on it.''

''I like it.'' I said. She looked at me and exhaled. ''Thanks.'' She said. Things weren't as I wanted them to be right now. 

''Elijah, I'm going to be as honest as I  can be.'' She said looking me in the eyes. ''What's going on?'' I said.

''You can have plenty of girls here in this university but you choose to be interested in me out of all of them. Why?'' She said.

''Rebecca, I find you extremely beautiful okay? And interesting. And If I have to try my best to be around you all the time, I will. I just want to be involved with you intimately.'' I said looking deep in her eyes. She didn't respond, as if she was thinking. 

''And as long as you know..I'm in a relationship Elijah..'' She said.

''Point taken. He likes you. I saw that when he picked you up. He's kinda regular. But lucky. You just don't impress me as the type of person that would be satisfied with a guy like that. Maybe at one point in your life. But where you're going, I just don't see that lasting.'' I said looking at her. She shook her head and looked at me.

''You don't know him. You may think you do but you don't.'' She said looking at me than looking away.

''I can prove to you that I'm not the type of guy you think  I am.'' I said touching her wrist. 

''No Elijah no. Okay, this is where it ends. I'm in a relationship. I don't want to be involved with you or even be around you because I'm not interested at all. Ever since we met, I didn't want to be friends with you because you showed me the type of person you are. Don't even bother trying to convince me.'' She said shaking my hand off her wrist.

The bell rang and she began to stuff her things in her bag. She rose up from her seat making her way out the door of the classroom, I ran behind her into the hallway.

''Come on Becca, don't be like that.'' I said walking beside her. She didn't pay attention to me, she ignored me. I  grabbed her arm tightly. ''Let go of me.'' She said trying to take my grip away. 

''Not until you listen to what I got to say.'' I said my voice rising, some students looked in our direction. ''Let go.'' She said. Before I knew it, she kicked me hard in the balls. I let go of her quickly as I held onto my balls and fell to the floor. Students surrounded me , looking down at me.

Becca's POV

I was angry, humiliated and down right annoyed as I walked in my art class which I had with Matthew. I sat on the stool next to him with a canvas in front of me. I placed my bag on the floor with a thud. Matthew looked at me but I didn't look at him.

''What's wrong?'' He asked. I knew if I told him he'd become really upset but I had to. ''Elijah.'' I said looking at him.

''What did he do?'' He asked even more attentive than ever. ''He grabbed my arm in the hallway, wanting me to listen to him which caused alot of attention on us. I tried to get out of his grip so I kicked him in his balls.'' I said.

''What?'' He said, his eyes went from emerald green to dark green. I watched as his fists clenched. His face is a fit of rage as he runs his hand through his hair. I feel bad. I didn't want to tell him because I knew he'd get so angry. I'm more mad at myself for bringing up the topic with Elijah.

''Matthew, it's fine. I'm fine.'' 

He grabs my hand and we're leaving the classroom. The teacher doesn't notice and so does the students. Matthew drags me all the way to a janitor's closet until we make it to the door. He closes the door and locks it where I'm immediately pushed against the wall, leaving rough kisses on me. Our lips collide and I know that he's losing control, trying to remind himself that I'm his and he is mine and no one can ever take me from him.

Especially not Elijah. I let him continue to kiss me and leave marks on my skin, knowing that I'll be teased about the hickeys soon. I let him just pour all his emotions into me that moment. His anger and frustration, lust and desire, his want. He needs me right now, more than anything to be reassured. So between raspy breaths I manage to say, ''I'm yours, all yours.''

Those words he stops at, to look at me and just stare. He seems to be looking at every detail of my face. Despite the fact, it makes me feel nervous and a little uncomfortable, I let him seeing as it looks like it is helping him relax, with his eyes seem to turn emerald green again.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he quickly pecked my lips. He opened the door and we carefully came out the janitor's closet. Our hands are intertwined as we walked down the hallway together. 

Author's note

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote and comment!

Thanks for all the support! Bye now! :)