Chapter 29: Back to the past

I open my eyes with the sun shining on it, I looked up to see Matthew sound asleep. I smiled and just looked at him. I kissed his lips softly and lightly, I rose from his chest slowly. But his arm had a grip on my body, I slowly released his arm from around me.

I slowly lifted myself off the bed and tippy toed to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and dried it with a towel.

I went into the kitchen getting ready to start breakfast. I looked in the fridge for eggs and bacon. I found some and set out a pan and put it under the heat. I cracked the egg into a bowl, adding some salt and pepper and green peppers.

I put a little oil on the pan and waited for it to heat. The oil finally heated and I poured the egg batter in the pan, I waited started to move the egg with a spatula for it to cook evenly.

''Mmmm something smells good.'' Matthew said kissing my forehead.

''Good morning.'' I said with a bright smile.

''Good morning babe.'' He said.

He went over and sat on the couch, turned on the TV and began watching sesame street.

I put the scrambled eggs on a plate and began cooking bacon.

''Are you seriously watching sesame street?'' I said laughing.

''Yes now shush big bird is talking.'' He said smiling.

I shook my head and flipped the bacon. I like my bacon nice and crispy, I don't know about you guys. 

I cooked the bacon for a few minutes and placed it on the plate. I toasted some bread and put it on the plate also.

I took orange juice out of the fridge and poured into a cup.

I picked up the plate and brought it over to Matthew.

''Awww, babe you're the best.'' He said taking the breakfast from me. I smiled and got my plate and sat on the couch with him, watching sesame street with him.

I took a bite of the bacon and looked around the place until I spotted a picture of a woman smiling.

''Hey, who's that lady?'' I asked.

''This?'' He said picking up the picture.

''This is my mom.'' He said looking at it.

''Wow she was very beautiful, I see where you get your looks from. You have her lips, dimples and skin color.''

''Thanks, she was beautiful.'' He said looking at me.

''What happened to her?''

His eyes turned plain, he looked like he had a bit of grief over him.

''I guess its time for me to tell you what happened.'' He said setting the plate on the coffee table.

''I'm listening.'' I said

''It was spring time, I just turned two years old. My parents wasn't the best married couple anymore. They fought and argued every chance they got. My father was controlling and abusive to my mother. Until she finally got the courage to leave him. She was gone for 2 or 3 months and my father waited for her return. Until that very afternoon, she came back. She looked better than ever, she didn't look depressed and old. She was happy and healthy.''

I was in the bedroom where my mother and father slept. I was sitting next to the closet playing with a marble I found. My mother came into the room and she kissed me on the forehead. She started going in her drawers trying to possibly take everything with her. She started stuffing her clothes in her old suitcase. Until, my dad stormed in, just glancing at her.''

My dad was furious that he grabbed her from behind tightly. She was trying to loosen his grip but she couldn't. She was struggling. The more she fought, his grip got tighter around her. She couldn't help but cry. I didn't understand what was going on, everything was happening so quickly. I was playing with my marble until an object slid right next to me. It was a gun, a pistol. I saw my mother's hand reaching out to me. She wanted me to give her the gun.

''Matthew! Matthew!'' She cried. I picked up the gun and held it up at her, my baby hands gripping the trigger. Then before I knew it I shot my mother. My father let go and I watched as her lifeless body fell to the floor, blood leaving her body.''' He said looking at me..

''I'm so sorry to hear that...I never knew you went through all of that. I'm glad you shared this with me..'' I said.

''I'll always share things with you because I trust you fully, I feel like I can tell you anything you know what I mean.

"I'm glad you..I trust you also." I said smiling.

"So I'm guessing you and your dad never really had the perfect relationship... " I said

"You're right, at the age of fourteen I lived with my grandma till college, she passed a year ago." He said.

"Oh I see.'' I said.

''Yeah.'' He said taking a sip of orange juice.

''So tell me...about..your past..has anything bad happened to you?'' He asked.

I haven't talked to anyone about Sebastian not even Sasha. I was afraid because I start to break down when telling the story about Sebastian and last summer. This was going to be hard for me.

''Well..its a really long story..but..I'll try...my best. I've...never spoken to anyone about...my past..'' I said looking down.

''I...won't say anything I'll just listen..I'm here for you.'' He said placing his hand on mine.

The story begins.....

Author's note

-----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter, please vote and comment.

Now the story will go in more depth about Sebastian's life, whice will exclusively contain his POV and Vivian's so bare with me!

Thanks for all the support :)

Bye xoxo :)