Chapter 4: True Feelings

Weeks later...

Over the past weeks me and Matt have grown to know each other, we spend time talking more than working hard like we used to for speech. Day by day I'm inspirational to him. I started to open up about all the things that happened in my life. But I would never tell a soul about Sebastian and last summer. I trusted Matthew but not that much. I've had friends from the past who told my secrets and blew it up in my face. Now because these series of events I don't really like hugs or being touched. Well I loved it when Sebastian held me and crashed his lips into mine. I was going to meet Matt at the park today to talk about speech, he's almost done with it. I haven't told you hits everything about Sebastian.

Sebastian was a really intelligent guy, he loved reading and got away with a lot of things even though he told each girl he met the same line.

''You have nice legs, I want to photograph them."

Yeah that is Sebastian line. But he never said that to me. Well Sebastian his moments that summer at the pool.

Last summer, I stayed with his aunt in Chicago. She owns a beautiful mansion, she was a sweet woman. She appreciated my company, this time I never met Sebastian.

So I was in my room, reading this book called Girl to the core. I was so deeply in the book. But this loud music kept playing the pool, I could no longer concentrate. So I decided to go and see who was making that noise.

There I found Sebastian on the lounge chair, drinking something and had his famous sunglasses on. Which I have with me. He turned around and looked at me,  I told him he was disturbing my reading. Then he said in a cocky voice.

'' Oh sorry, would you like to join me in the pool, it'll be the best night of your life." It took me a while to say an answer because I know his reputation and how he treats girl due to my friend Greg.

''Yes just let me change." I said.

He nodded in a agreement. I made my way back to my room to change into my bathing suit. When I came back he was naked, I saw his firm butt and skinny structure that's all.

''Can you turn away so I can put on my shorts." He said.

I looked away quickly. I knew he was done when he jumped in the pool. I simply stepped slowly inside. He swam in front of me. He wanted to get to know me and all. I told him I knew his reputation and what he's capable of. He criticize me saving myself for love.

Teen magazine promoted my essay I wrote about me explaining how I'm saving my self for love. That's how the bet between Vivian and Sebastian happened. If he got me, he gets Vivian. If Vivian won, she gets his Ford roadster. Well let's say I have his glasses, journal and car. Each day I let the memories flow though my mind completely. The time I made him laugh because he was such a serious person. It was such good times. I think about that last summer every day....❤