Chapter 24: Such a flirt

"So I heard about the fight between you and Helen?" Elijah said doing his assignment.

"Who hasn't?" I said looking at him

"Well I wouldn't considered you a fighter I mean I find you really hot when you're upset." He said smiling.

"You are such a flirt." I said playfully pushing him.

"I can't help it you're gorgeous." He said.

I looked at him and concentrated back to the assignment. He is such a flirt around me...I wonder why. I mean he could have any girl he wanted in this school.. why me?

"So what you doing on Friday?" He asked.

"Somewhere with Matthew." I said.

"I guess Becca that guy doesn't seem right." He said.

"Someone sounds jealous." I replied.

He shook his head and looked up, I looked up to see Helen walk in showing the teacher her schedule.. Elijah was studying her literally.. like checking her out.

Helen made her way to an empty table and smiled at Elijah while passing through, Elijah bit his bottom lip.

I shook my head and focused back on the assignment.

"I'll be rights back.'' He said getting up from the table.

I watched him make his way over to Helen's table. He sat by her and they started talking immediately.

I told you he could have any girl he wanted...

Moments later....

"I'll see you tonight right at seven right?’’ Elijah said.

"Definitely." Helen said.

Elijah made his way back to our table and sat down. He had this big grin on his face like he won the lottery.

The bell rang. I put all my things in my bag and left the classroom.

I made my way to lunch when Matthew held me from behind. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey" I said hugging him.

He hugged me back and smiled. He walked by my side as we made our way to lunch.

We walked in the cafeteria and made our way to the lunch line. It was pretty long but I had the right amount of patience today.

Me and Matthew ordered and waited for our food.

"My dad is really looking forward to meet you, I told him all about you." He said.

"You didn't have to you know." I said.

"I wanted to." He said smiling.

Our food finally came and we made our way to one of the booths. We sat down and began eating.

I ran my fingers throw my curly hair,  I still haven't decided how I was going to do it for my dinner party.

Matthew looked at me.

"What is it?" I said.

"Oh nothing.." He said looking away.

I didn't want to make it awkward than it was already is. He seems like he wants to tell me something but the words aren't coming out.

I like him a lot..but he probably doesn't feel the same way. I love how his hands feel against mine.

How his face looks when he's thinking about something..

His sincere eyes..and pink lips..

His gorgeous smile that makes me melt inside....

The handcuffed hugs he offers me..his sense of humor.. his amazing singing voice..

How peaceful he looks when he's asleep..

I love everything about him...but he shall never know that l like him like crazy...

Author's note.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment :)

Thanks for all your support ;)

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend and little sis Gina.. Give your self a chance

Bye now :)