{t h r e e}

Sofia

I planted a peck on Sal's forehead. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked up and smiled at me.

"Morning," I whisper, twisting my fingers in his hair.

"Morning." He answers back, his voice sounding groggy. "Have you called Addy yet?"

I shake my head, he reaches behind him, grabbing his phone. He scrolls to find Addy's name and calls her on speaker.

It rings, and rings, and rings.

"Hello?" She answers, her voice sounding different.

"Addy? Are you okay?" Sal speaks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just distracted.." She says, hesitating with her words.

"You sure? You sound kinda weird. Did you talk to Cameron yet?" I ask her, hearing a grunt in the background. "What was that?!"

"I accidentally knocked something over." She says quickly. I can barely hear her say 'quiet'.

"Addy. Who's there with you?"

"Take a guess."

"Cameron?"

"Ding ding." She says and I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"I'm coming over. So is Sal." I say, ignoring the fact it will take forever.

"Okay, you spending the night?" She asks.

"Yep, can Sal stay too?" I ask, watching Sal get up.

"Sure, just stay in the guest room." She says.

"Okay, see you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

As I hang up, I stand up and jog to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I use my comb to get the knots out of my hair and put it up into a loose bun.

------

Addy

"You can't do that while I'm on the phone!" I exclaim, shoving Cameron off my bed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He says, in between laughs.

"Whatever," I say, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Aw don't pout. It makes you look cute." He says, jumping on top of me. He sits on my lap, keeping me from getting away from him. He squeezes my cheeks, causing my hands to immediately smack them.

"Hey! My face is not a rubber band!" I say, struggling to get him off of me.

"I thought it was?" He says in fake confusion, a stupid smirk on his face.

I smack his arm, continuing to punch his shoulder. I start to poke around his torso, seeing if there was a spot I could possibly tickle.

"Trying to feel my abs?" He asks, making me look at him. Even though my cheeks burned, I shook my head rapidly.

"Not one bit," I state, continuing to poke him. He jumps when I poke the right side of his stomach.

"Hey!" He says, flicking my hand.

I continue to poke that spot and eventually start to flat out tickle him.

"S-stop it!" He laughs out, squirming around my legs.

"Never!" I say, my tickle attack on him still going on.

"P-p-please!" He exclaims, his voice octaves raising.

"Nope. I'm good." I say, casually.

This goes on....

Suddenly, my hands are pulled away from his stomach and are instead interlocked with Cam's.