{t w e n t y o n e}

Cameron

What was going through my head yesterday? I was a completely different person. Why did I do that?

Oh god, what does Addy think? What does Amelia think?

What did I do?!

------
Addy

I was still shocked by what happened the night before. It was currently 3 am, and I was wide awake. I was thinking too much, possibly.

I grab my phone, dialing my grandma's number.

"Hello?" She answers, and I instantly smile at her voice.

"Grandma, I need to talk. Also, why are you awake now?" I ask, seeing as she answered the phone rather quickly.

"Just thinking, as well." She said, sighing. "What's wrong dear?"

So I spent an hour telling her what happened from the party, to now.

"Honey, I can't believe I'm saying this.." She pauses. "I don't know what to say about that."

That was a real shocker. She always knew what to say.

"You don't?!" I exclaim in shock, my mouth slightly open.

"No, I don't know how to help you. This is something I never thought I would need to talk to you about. Dear, I'm sorry but you need to help yourself." She explains, and I sit on my bed, taking in every word.

"Thank you, grandma. It means a lot." I sincerely tell her, and she gives a hearty laugh.

"I didn't do anything, sweetie." She claims, but she did.

"You did grandma. You listened. That's what I needed." I remark, and I hear an 'aw' through the phone. I look up, seeing Amelia in my doorway. "I will call you later grandma."

"Okay, bye honey." She says, hanging up the phone. I put my phone down, looking at Amelia. She comes in, sitting next to me on my bed.

"What's wrong?" I ask as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Johnny." She sighs out, and I smile. She cares about him so much, more than she's ever cared about a guy.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask, still smiling.

"He's acting more distant. I told him that I really liked him, and now he's acting really weird." She explains, and I nod my head.

"Hey, don't feel bad. With what happened because of Tiffany, he's most likely skeptical of a new relationship. Just give him time." I say, hearing knocking at our door. Amelia lays on my bed, a sad face, while I get up to answer it.

Looking through the peephole, I unlock the door. I open it, revealing Johnny wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. He looked tired and miserable.

"Come in. I'll get her." I say, and he nods. I already knew he wanted to talk to her, it's how things go. I've noticed this when couples have problems they distance and feel bad. After feeling bad, they realize the pain for the other person and go to find them. In this case, Johnny felt scared to like Amelia back, and now he feels bad because he may have hurt her feelings.

"Amelia!" I say in a sing-song voice.

"What?" She dully asks, seeing my happy face.

"You have a package," I say, and she jumps up.

"This early?!" She exclaims, probably thinking it was new clothes or shoes.

She speed walks out of my room, and into the living room. She freezes when she sees Johnny standing in the middle of the room.

I walk back to my room, letting them handle it on their own.

------
Amelia

He stands there, no shirt, low hanging pants, and a frown on his face. Even then, he still looked hot.

What am I thinking?

I blush at my thoughts, walking towards him. "What're you doing here?" I asked, thankful that it's dark and he can't see my face.

"I needed to talk to you." He states, and we sit down on the couch. "I'm sorry for not answering your text about liking me. I didn't know what to say, I wasn't really prepared for that. I still don't know what to say.."

"Just shut up," I say, and his head snaps to me.

"I wish I could see your face, to see if you are sad, mad, or whatever." He said, and I grab his hand. I guide us over to the sofa, pulling him down next to me.

"Just be quiet okay," I say, and I can hear him gulp. I climb onto his lap, straddling him. "I don't care if you don't tell me you like me."

"You don't?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"I don't care. I'd like to think you like me back, but you don't have to tell me you do." I whisper, leaning by his ear. His hands rest themselves on my waist, holding me in place.

"I-I like you a lot too." He stutters out, and I hold a finger against his lips.

"Shh, just kiss me," I whisper, pulling my finger away.

His lips connected with mine, and I can feel the urgency in this kiss. He pulls away, holding my face gently in his hands.

"Amelia, I really do like you." He says, more confidently.

"I really like you, Johnny," I say, leaning down kissing his cheek. I trail my kisses down his neck, as his breathing picked up.

"W-wait." He says, and I lean back up.

"Yes?"

"You don't care that I'm like this?" He asks.

"Like what?" I ask, tracing his tattoos with my finger.

"I'm sitting in your living, in nothing but sweatpants, while I had trouble saying I like you." He states, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Only sweatpants?" I ask, holding his face. "Nothing under?"

He grabs my waist, standing up and blindly walking towards my room. "You're glad I like you." He says, kissing me again.

"I'm glad I like you," I whisper, as he planted kisses all over my face.

------
Addy

When I got to my room, I put my headphones in, listening to my music. I didn't want to hear what they were doing.

I still had to talk to Sofia's mom and Sal's parents. They didn't know that Sofia was pregnant. I guess I should go today.

Wish me luck?

--------------------------------------------------
I wrote two chapters today! Yay me!