{t h i r t y f o u r}

Sofia is giving birth...

Addy

Sofia screams, and I can barely imagine her pain. Well, maybe I can...

I may or may not be six months pregnant... Don't worry, it was a conscious choice.

Adelyn Young decides to be pregnant at 19!

I know it sounds bad. I know it does, but I will never regret it.

"Can this baby get out of me?!" Sofia yells, and I laugh at her, feeling a hard kick in my stomach.

I cringe from the slight pain, my laugh cut short. "You're making him or her upset."

"Well I'm sorry, but I'm in extreme pain here!" She yells at me, and I feel another hard kick.

"Just breathe," I say, pointing to my arm while holding her hand.

"Real funny." She mumbles, shutting her eyes tight and pushing.

"Just a few more pushes!" Someone shouts, and I look over to Sal. He was holding Sofia's hand, and trying to look at his child.

"You got this Sofia." I encourage, and she sends me a glare.

"This isn't a sports game, Addy!" She shouts, giving a good push.

"I don't think I like this kind of Sofia," I state, and she squeezed my hand.

"One more!" Someone shouts, and one push later, I hear the cry of a baby. "It's a..."

Sofia, Sal, and I look at them expectantly. Sofia wanted the gender to be a surprise.

"Boy!" He says, wrapping the baby up and placing him on Sofia's heaving chest.

"Baby, we have a baby boy," Sofia whispers out, her neck leaning up to give Sal a sweet, loving kiss.

"Our little prince." He whispers, staring down at his beautiful child.

------

After the baby was taken to have his little checkup type of thing done, Sofia had calmed down.

"Sorry for the things I said while I was giving birth." She tells me, and I laugh at her.

"Just wait three more months and you'll find out how bad it was," I warn, and she rolls her eyes.

"What's the gender?" Sal asks me, and my eyes widen. I never told them!

"I'm having a gender reveal party, so I can't say yet!

"Still tell us!" She demands, and I shake my head.

"Once you're out of the hospital, I'll have the party! Then, everyone will know." I explain, smiling innocently.

The gender news that I got, it was a real surprise. Something I wasn't expecting.

I look up, seeing Cameron walk in with two blue balloons and a bouquet of flowers.

"Congratulations!" He says, hugging Sal as he pats him on the back. He leans down, carefully hugging Sofia.

"Thank you. How'd you know it was a boy?" Sofia asks, looking at the balloons.

"I had a hunch." He shrugs, walking over to me. He crouched down, placing his hands on my growing stomach. "As for this one, I don't have a hunch yet."

He looks up at me, and I smile, ruffling his hair. He stands up, planting a kiss on my forehead. "How much had your mom been stressing about your comfort?"

"I had to turn my phone off while Sofia was giving birth," I tell him, and he chuckles. "I haven't turned it back on yet, I'm not ready for that wrath."

He steps behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He rests his head on my shoulder, and I smile. He rocks me back and forth, before jumping. "Don't kick me!"

He looked down at my stomach, and I felt another kick come soon after. "Jeez, sorry to disturb you, your majesty."

I giggle at him, pulling away from his hug. I wobble over to a chair and slowly plop down in it. "Standing is such a pain."

"I know that feeling." Sofia agrees, wiping fake sweat from her forehead. "Oh, and tying your shoes!"

"It's like gymnastics, gotta bend around everything!" I exclaim, trying to look at my feet. I swing my foot, seeing the lace untied. "Cam..."

I smile at him, and he rolls his eyes. He walks over and bends down, quickly tying my shoe. "There ya go." He said, tapping my foot.

"Thanks, that was a lot of work," I speak, seeing him shake his head.

"Yeah yeah. I noticed that when you watch people do things you can't do, you get tired watching them." He points out, and I give him a sheepish smile.

"What can I say? I feel for them." I argue, and he nods his head.

"Of course you do." He adds, sarcastically. I try to punch his arm, but he swiftly slides away from me.

"That's not fair," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"I love having another advantage against you." He says, bending at his waist to kiss my cheek. I try to punch him again, but he pulls away just as quick.

"I hate you," I say, looking away from him. If I looked at him now, I knew I would take back what I said.

"Sure you do, princess. Sure you do." He speaks, and that causes me to look up at him. I don't know if it's his eyes or the look in his eyes. But it has some control over me, and I can't explain it.

"I love you," I whisper, softly smiling at him.

He leans down, right next to my left ear. His breath tickles me, and I squirm. "I hate you." He whispers, evilly smiling as he jumps away from me.

Teasing boyfriend, bad teasing boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------
Aw! Sofia had a baby boy! What do you think Addy's having?

Only a few more chapters, I think! I didn't decide when I wrote this.