{t w e n t y e i g h t}

Addy

I laughed, my eyes closing, body leaning back as Gabriella continued to imitate Cameron.

"It isn't that funny, Addy." He mumbles, an annoyed look on his face.

"Loosen up, princess," I say, grabbing his cheeks and pinching them.

We all managed to fit in Amelia's car, all eight of us. Johnny was driving, and Amelia was in the passenger seat. Gabriella and Tiffany sat behind them, both looking back at us. Sal sat on the far right of the back seat, and Sofia was sitting next to him. Cameron sat on the far left, and you might be wondering where I am in all of this?

Everyone voted who would have to sit on who's lap. Obviously, I got stuck on Cam's lap. Coincidence, no.

"I am loosened up!" He argues, and I roll my eyes.

"What's your definition of loosened up?" I ask, looking back at Gabriella. "Hey, I noticed you're the only person in this car without a man in your life."

"Ah ha!" She shouts, and I jump slightly, her knowing smirk showing. "I knew it!"

"Knew what?" I asked, utterly confused.

"I'm the only person without a boyfriend/girlfriend." She comments, and I slowly nod. "Don't you get it?"

"No...?" I slowly ask, and she points to Amelia and Johnny.

"Amelia and Johnny, together. Tiffany and Max, together. Sal and Sofia, together." She points out, her eyes landing on me and Cameron. "You missy, just told everyone without knowing."

"I did not!" I exclaim, the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Seriously?! Why didn't you tell me?" Sofia finally joins in, smacking my arm. I rub it and look at both of them.

"One, I never answered your question. Two, I never denied it." I point out, and she smacks me again. "And ow!"

"She told me!" Amelia butts in and everyone turns to look at her. "I trapped her in the kitchen, and demanded to know."

"I tried to avoid you, but you were planning it." I defend, and she smiles a wide, innocent grin. "Stop smiling like that."

I cross my arms, and Sofia stares at me, wiggling her eyebrows. "What?"

"So.." She drags out, and I realize she was looking at Cameron and not me.

"What?" I ask, looking back at Cameron. He had his head rested on the seat, and he was sleeping. "Seriously? He slept when he brought me to my dorm house, he woke up when Amelia was banging on my door. He slept all night. Why is he still tired?"

"Gotta make up for what you did yesterday." Gabriella comments and everyone starts to laugh at the statement.

"We didn't do anything!" I exclaim, my voice a higher pitch. "Nothing like that."

"So what did you do then?" She presses, glancing over and Tiffany who was now looking at me.

"Argh! Sofia, I give you full permission to tell them." I whine, spinning around so I can lay down on Cameron. My movement woke him up a bit, and he whined from me waking him. "Hush up you."

I wrap my arms around his torso, my face on his shoulder. He wraps his hands around my back, interlocking his hands together, and resting them. He tilts his head, kissing my temple, before going back to sleep.

I faintly hear Sofia explaining what happened to everyone until I fell asleep as well.

------

I wake up, feeling my body bump up every second. I was getting annoyed, so I opened my eyes. I tried to lean up, but I almost fell to the ground.