{f i f t e e n}

Addy

I was still sulking about what happened just minutes ago.

Amelia had to witness my anxiety attack, and she couldn't do anything. Johnny was the same, he didn't even know I had anxiety. Let alone attacks from it.

I faintly remember hearing my grandma in my head. "Dear, you need to be more calm about different issues. You only know a limited amount of information, don't assume unless you have enough proof." After I heard that, I was fine again.

Now? Well, I was currently sulking around the dorm house, alone. I couldn't call anyone, or they would be too worried.

The sudden pounding on my door startled me. I walked over, looking through the peephole. I saw an angry Sofia and Sal standing outside the door.

"If you don't open this door, I swear," Sofia said as if knowing I was looking at her. I reluctantly open the door, trudging over to the sofa.

"Why are you here?" I ask, looking up at them.

"You think you can leave like that? I know something happened. I also saw you run out, and then after a few minutes, Johnny ran in and out with Cameron. Something obviously wasn't right." She paused, as I looked down. "I also overheard Johnny talking to Cam."

"I know, it sounds bad. But I'm fine." I tell her, and she sits down next to me. Shaking her head, she closes her eyes.

Sal walks away, going to stand outside.

"You don't understand how this affects you and other people." She comments as I tilt my head at her. "Addy, I may not know how it affects you, but to other people it's terrifying. It's almost like not knowing if you are gonna wake up again. Imagine if I found you like that, and I thought you were faking it. You could die!"

"But I didn't. I calmed down, eventually."

"Yeah, eventually. Eventually isn't always." She points out, and I see her argument.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Oh god. What does Cameron think?

------
Cameron

I keep calling Amelia until she picks up.

"Hey, what's up?" She says, calmer than before.

"Where's Addy?" I ask urgently.

"At the dorm house." She answers, her voice sounding confused. "Why?"

"I gotta go. But thank you." I say, hanging up after that. I run out, trying to find someone to drive me.

I see Tiffany walking to her car, and I run towards her. "Tiffany, wait!"

She spins around, surprised to see me. "Cameron, what's wrong? You look stressed."

"I'm fine. Can you give me a ride somewhere?" I ask her, my eyes pleading.

"Sure, get in." She said, unlocking the doors and climbing in the driver's seat. I slide into the passenger's seat, telling her the directions. "I have to ask. Does this have to do with Addy?"

"Completely." I nod, and she smiles.

"You love her, don't you?" She asks, glancing at me for a second.

"I don't know. She really shocked me by telling me she was in love with me. So, when we talked, she seemed completely casual talking about it. Now, whenever we talk, she'll always throw in a 'babe' or 'baby' teasing me. But I don't feel annoyed? I don't know, I feel different." I ramble, as she took everything in.

"Alright, I'm gonna try this. So, don't judge me. But, Addy helped me become a new and better person. And, I truly believe that she talks all good." She says, and I actually believe she's changed. "When she sent you that video of us in the hall, what did you worry about most?"

"At the time? That Johnny guy." I said, sighing.

"Okay, when she told you about him, how did you feel?"

"So relieved." I was actually feeling better talking like this.

"How did you feel when she told you she was in love with you?"

"Shocked but exhilarated." The words left my mouth before I could think.

"Okay, now, explain that deeper." She says, smiling.

"So, when she told me, I couldn't stop reading the last text she sent. I had texted her right after. We needed to talk about this. So I went to her dorm house, and we talked. She said that they were real, and I just listened. The day she left, I gave her my favorite ring with a locket on a necklace. Ever since then, she's been wearing both. I don't know who she wants to know, but I trust you. Now, she has a tattoo of two words that I wrote to her on her arm. I don't understand why, why she goes through this stuff." I end my rant with a deep breath.

"Because she's in love with you. Didn't you say that she said, 'Love makes people do crazy things.'? A tattoo of a note from you, from love. Wearing the ring and necklace, from love. Everything she does is for a reason, and one of the reasons is loving you." She explains, and for once I wasn't stressed thinking about it. "I have a conclusion, and you can't deny it, or say you don't know. No stressing, just listen."

"Okay, I'm ready, plus we are here," I said, recognizing the dorm house building.

"Cameron Parsons, you are so in love with Adelyn Young." She said as I was opening the door.

A few things happened:

I didn't freeze up.

I didn't stress.

I believed it.

--------------------------------------------------
Long and going strong. The story, I mean.