{t w e n t y s e v e n}

Addy

As I put my phone down, Cam and I stared at my door waiting for Amelia. Minutes later, I heard her.

"Addy!!!" She pounded on my door, and I thought it would break by now. "Answer the question!"

"I'm good!" I shout to her, nudging Cameron. "He won't say anything either."

"You're so mean!" She angrily shouts back at me, probably staring at the door with a glare. "You too, Cameron!"

"I'm not mean! She's making me not say!" He hollers, smiling innocently at me. I shove him away from me, which made him start to fall off the bed. He grabbed my arms, pulling me down with him.

"What was that?" Amelia asks, and I stare down at him, trying to contain my laughter. "Hello?"

I burst out laughing, rolling off of him. He cringed, and I almost forgot he was still healing. "Cameron fell off the bed."

I hear her loud laughter from behind the door, her foot stomping on the floor. I turn my head, face to face with Cameron. "Are you okay?" I whisper, still hearing Amelia laughing.

"Just peachy." He remarks, slowly sitting up.

"Grouch," I say, standing up and walking to my bathroom. I should probably change into something I could sleep in.

I walk back out, going over to my drawer. I pull out a pair of yoga shorts and a matching tank top. I unfolded them, checking for holes, making my way back to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna shower," I call out the door, locking it behind me. I hear a mumble and shake my head. I turn the water on and start to strip down.

I'm not gonna walk you through my shower, so I'll skip past it.

I got out about fifteen minutes later and realized I forgot a clean pair of underwear. No, I don't wear bras to bed.

I wrap the towel around me tightly, peeking my head out to my room. Cameron was laying on his belly, his eyes closed. He was hugging a pillow to him, his face resting on it.

I smiled and scrambled over to get the stuff I needed. I ran back to the bathroom and quickly slipped everything on. I blow dried my hair, and once it was dry I put it up into a messy bun. I'll fix it tomorrow morning.

I open the door, quietly unlocking my door. I walk down the hall, tiptoeing into the kitchen. I didn't need Amelia to hear me and pester me.

"So she appears." I hear her voice behind me, I spoke too soon.

"Can I disappear?" I slyly ask, and she stands in the doorway, crossed arms.

"Please don't make me wait till tomorrow to find out." She begs, walking over to me. I lean against the counter and raise an eyebrow at her. "Are you guys a couple?"

I sigh, closing my eyes for a second before looking at her. "What do you think?" I ask her, honestly.

"I really want you two to be together already!" She whines, spinning around to the doorway.

"Wish granted," I whisper softly, and her body spins rapidly towards me.

"For real?!" She exclaims, excitement evident in her voice. I bite my lip, nodding my head slowly. She squeals, running over and suffocating me in a bear hug. "I'm so happy!"

"I'm guessing you told her?" I hear someone say, and I tilt my head, seeing a sleepy Cameron looking at us.

Amelia lets me go, tackling Cameron. He stumbles, before slowly hugging her back.

"Don't mess this up." She warns, pulling away from him. He holds his hands up, stepping back.

"I won't." He states, and Amelia walks back over to me.

"Don't you mess up either." She tells me, a serious expression on her face. I stared at her for a second longer, until she broke out into a smile. "Kidding, I know you won't."

"Makes me feel so much better." Cameron sarcastically comments behind her, and she flips him off. "Right back at cha."

I walk around her and start to push Cameron back to my room. "He's grumpy right now. Get back to him tomorrow when he's on his period." I giggle to Amelia, yelping when he starts to tickle me.

"I'm not grumpy." He tries to say, the annoyed look on his face telling me otherwise. I wiggle out of his grip and start to run back to my room.

"Fine, you're a grumpy fun sponge," I conclude, turning to run to my bedroom. I got in, and jumped on my bed, pulling the cover over my body.

"You could've locked the door?" He questions, easily walking in.

"Where's the fun in that?" I ask him, and he shakes his head. "Now cmon, I wanna sleep."

"You wanna sleep with me?" He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"In my head, that isn't happening," I state, and he frowns. "You're such a douche."

"Yeah yeah. Goodnight." He says, kicking his shoes off and walking to my closet. "Do you still have my basketball shorts you never gave back?"

"On the shelf in my closet," I say, my eyes widening after I said that.

"What is this?" He asks, holding up the same design of my light blue bra, just a lavender color.

"My stuff. Now put it back." I whine, covering my eyes.

"No fun." He says, tossing them in my closet. He puts the shirt and shorts on my bed, pulling the shirt he was wearing over his head.

I roll over, facing my back to him, and try to control the blush on my face. "Turn the light off please."

The light turns off, and I feel the bed dip behind me. His arm snakes around my waist, pulling me to the center of the bed, my back to his chest.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispers, hugging her closely.

"Goodnight, fun sponge." I sleepily mumble, a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------------------
We are getting closer to finally meeting Gabriella's soon to be 'friend'. I figured since you already know his name and stuff, I'd tell you what is going to happen. Oops?

This story will be over soon, I know. I'm sad too!

Don't worry! Maybe, just maybe, I'll do the third book. It's just a thought since I love these people so much.