{e l e v e n}

Addy

Have you ever been out in a situation where you want to do something horrible, but are so surprised you forget to?

I'm in the situation now. Can you guess who the person I'm in the situation with is?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the weak best friend?" The high pitched voice squeaks out.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the two-faced cheater?" I spit out, the smirk on her face falling.

"Excuse me? When have I cheated?" She asks, in a 'pu-lease' kind of tone.

"When you were dating Johnny and Cameron at the same time, and then planned to leave them both to marry some guy with money and a place to stay," I explain, her previous confident wall, crumbling.

"You have no proof, that I did. Your word is no judgment. So I'll tell you, I did cheat on them." She admits, crossing her arms.

"Oh, my word may not be enough. But your word is." I smile evilly, slowly pulling out my phone which was recording a video. I hit play, seeing the floor of the hospital, and hearing Tiffany's confession. "Wait until both, Cameron and Johnny, hear this."

"Oh you little-" She began, launching at me. I took several steps back, her clicking high heels following suit. I was in the hall of my room, and if I could just get to it...

"Bye-bye!" I say, opening the room door, and locking it behind me. Her fist came in contact with the door, and I sat by the window, watching her.

She tried to angrily insult me, to which I just waved. As security grabbed her arms, she started to thrash around.

"Who was that?" Amelia asks, coming over to where I was sitting.

"Tiffany," I say, sending Cameron and Gabriella the video.

"She's here?! Why?" She asks, looking out the window.

"She's not here anymore. Security probably kicked her out. As for why I don't know." I say, texting Gabriella back. She said she was going to show Johnny. "Hey, have you talked to Johnny lately?"

She immediately blushed, and I knew she had. "Yes, I have. Maybe, like ten minutes ago.." She smiles an awkward smile and shrugs.

"That's good! How's the tattoo healing?" I ask her, rolling up my sleeve to check on mine.

"It is just starting to scab a little bit. I had asked Johnny what was normal." She says, looking at my arm. "Yours is the same way, so we are good."

"Okay, cool. I still haven't shown anyone." I admit, and she nods her head.

"Me neither. Once it looks less ugly, or when it's completely healed, I will." She explains as I nod my head in agreement.

------
Cameron

"Is Addy still in love with me? I feel like I'm taking too long to think about this?" I ramble out, seeing Sofia giggle at me.

"Cam, she said it herself. You still have time, she's not going anywhere." She tries to reason with me, for the 17th time.

"But I feel like I should've had an answer by now. Is that bad?" I ask, looking at her and Sal.

"It's normal. It took her a year to tell you! It's only been two days since it needed to think."

My phone beeps and I scramble to look at it. It was a text from Addy. There was a video attached.

"It's a video, from Addy," I say, Sofia and Sal walking over to watch.

I press play, seeing the floor. I was about to close it when I heard talking.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the weak best friend?" They said, and I immediately knew it was Tiffany. What was she doing here?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the two-faced cheater?" Addy speaks, and I feel calm by her voice. That's kinda creepy, Cam.

"Excuse me? When have I cheated?" Tiffany cheated?

"When you were dating Johnny and Cameron at the same time, and then planned to leave them both to marry some guy with money and a place to stay." It's Addy's turn again. Who's Johnny and how does Addy know him?

"You have no proof, that I did. Your word is no judgment. So I'll tell you, I did cheat on them." Tiffany cheated on me and some other guy, Johnny... And she's marrying some guy?

"Oh, my word may not be enough. But your word is." Then the video ends.

"Bro, I'm so sorry," Sal says, and I look at him in confusion.

"Why? I don't care about Tiffany anymore. I'm more worried as to who this Johnny guy is!" I say, and Sofia sends me a knowing smile.

"Jealous." She lets out, in a sing-song voice.

"I am not jealous. I just wanna know how Addy knows him." I say, and look down when I realize I am jealous. "Look, I just like to know that it's someone that won't hurt her like Tiffany did."

"Aw! You're scared she's gonna love someone else! You love her!" She says, and I freeze. She notices because she apologizes. "Sorry! It's just easy to talk about now, and I forgot it was still a touchy subject."

I need to lighten up. My best friend is in love with me. I'm probably in love with her. I don't know yet. If she can talk about it freely with her anxiety, then I can without anxiety.

"It's okay, I'm making progress with at least talking about it," I say, and she nods her head.

"We better get going. Sal's my ride home, and I need to be home soon. But we'll see you soon, okay? Don't stress too much." She says, squeezing my shoulder, and getting up. Sal pats my arm and gets up as well. They give me a curt nod and walk out.

That leaves me as much time as I have until I sleep, to think about whatever just happened.

Am I really in love with Addy?

--------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to write here, so I'll leave it at this.

Enjoy!