{t h i r t y s e v e n}

1 year later...

Addy

I run towards the large group of people, that I get to call my family. I stop in front of them, quickly kissing Sydney and Jacoby's heads.

"So, what is the surprise?" Amelia asks, staring at me intently.

I hold up two sets of keys, breaking out into the biggest grin I could. "Homeowners!"

Loud shouts and many hugs were exchanged in that moment.

"I'm so happy for you honey! A little sad, only because I'll miss you and the little ones." My mom says, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Oh, I have another surprise for you," I say, and she steps back, eyeing me. "Everyone, I have another announcement."

"More surprises?!" Sofia exclaims, holding Anthony's hand as he stood by her leg.

"Mom..." I start, and she looks at me, a big smile. "Guess where the house is?"

"Pennsylvania!" She sarcastically answers, letting out a small laugh.

"Nope! I'm moving back to your neighborhood!" I announce, and she starts to happily scream.

"My babies are coming back!" She yells, picking up Sydney. Jacoby wobbly runs over to me, and I lift him into my arms.

"Mommy!" He happily says, reaching out to hug grandma and Sydney.

That's how the first part of my day went.

------

The second part of my day consisted of packing stuff up. Everyone offered to pitch in, but I kindly refused.

Cameron had managed to get a steady job, and during the days, I worked to help with the payments as well.

It's amazing what one year can do to you.

We didn't have a lot of stuff to pack, and mainly the furniture we were getting would be coming soon. We ordered all new stuff, which was surprisingly easy.

"Addy! Guess who's visiting?" Sofia shouts, and I hear little footsteps racing towards me. "Oh wait, it's us!"

"Addy!" Anthony screeched, his arms wrapping around one of my legs.

"Hi, little dude!" I say, gently rubbing his back. Sofia comes over, giving me a hug.

"Go play!" I encourage, picking up the last box, and putting it with the rest. Anthony runs away, laughing as he starts playing with Sydney, who was waiting by her toys.

"I'm proud of you." Sofia suddenly says, and I shift my eyes to her. "You're a 20-year-old mother of two, and somehow you manage to keep sane."

I giggle at her, hearing a voice behind me.

"And a very loving, and insane boyfriend," Cameron adds on, and we turn to look at him. He was sweating, his black shirt clinging to his body.

"How was that daily exercise for you?" I jokingly ask, seeing Jacoby running towards him.

"Tiring. So so tiring." He pants out, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He tauntingly smiles, holding out his arms and walking towards me.

My eyes widening, I start to back away, seeing Sofia tickling Jacoby. "Don't do it, Cam."

"I just want to love you.." He says, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Loving can wait, you need to shower," I say, the back of my legs hitting the sofa. "You stink."

I fall back onto the sofa, trying to keep him from hugging me. I do not need to have that grossness on me.

"No, I don't wanna wait." He says, leaning down and wrapping his arms around me. The heat from his body radiated onto mine, and it was not he pleasant kind.

"I hate you," I mumble, still trying to push him away.

"No, you lurve me." He says, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on my cheek. I break into a disgusted face and raise my hand to wipe it away.

"Yeah, sure. I love you, but get off of me, you doof." I say, finally pushing him off of me. "Now go shower."

"Yes, darling." He says, walking off to the bathroom.

I shake my head, smiling at the goofiness in his life.

Being openly able to express my love for him, and knowing that he will express it back, it the best feeling in the world.

Having my kids by my side, until they grow up to be adults, is also the best feeling in the world. I get to experience them learning things in their life, and it's truly amazing.

Having my best friends with me, while I go through the life of having children, is so helpful. With their nonstop support and friendship, I wouldn't be here without them.

Therefore, I'm an extremely thankful for everything that's happened in my life. The good, and the bad.

It just made me who I am.

--------------------------------------------------
Guys, this is the last chapter of this story. The next part will be the epilogue, which features, Sydney, Jacoby, and Anthony.

I just want to thank the people that choose to read this story. Although I'm not the greatest, and most detailed writer out there, some of you still take the time to read these things.

Stay awesome, and live on!