{t w e n t y n i n e}

Addy

We were all in a circle, playing some random game we came up with. We would each state a fact about ourselves, and if someone already knew that, they would eat something from the food they were holding.

Don't ask me why we are doing this, Sofia and Amelia were bored.

It was Amelia's turn, she thought about it, her eyes brightening when she figured something out. "I went through a phase where I listened to opera music."

I watch everyone, picking up one of my fries and chewing it. I swallow and stare at her. "I hated waking up to loud screeching."

It was my turn, I had to find something. I was normally pretty open about things, but I don't know. "Um..."

"Um isn't a fact," Gabriella states, looking at me, raising her brow.

"Shut up!" I wave my hand at her, still thinking. "I've never had my first kiss until now."

Amelia, Sofia, Sal, and Cameron all eat something from their plates.

"Really? That's true?" Johnny asks, looking astonished.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, sending him a confused look.

"Just surprised." He comments, and I just nod at him.

"My turn," Cam says, his thinking face on.

I sigh, tapping my foot, and pretending to sleep. "Wake me when he decides," I say, closing my eyes. Someone pushes my body, and I push them back, knowing it was Cameron.

------

"I don't trust anyone except you guys," Gabriella says, and only Johnny eats a piece of food.

"Aw!" Sofia squeals, running over to hug her.

"Sofia, down," I command, and she looks at me dumbly.

"I'm not a dog." She replies, sulking back to her spot.

"I've run out of food, plus I wanna walk around. Addy, come with?" She asks me, and I start to walk to her.

"Wait, does walking around means you're going to look for hot guys?" I ask, and she sends me a knowing smirk.

"If it does, is that a definite yes?" She asks, and I smile excitedly.

"Yes!" I exclaim, hearing someone cough behind me. "Oops..."

I turn around, giving Cam an innocent smile before running away from him. I hook my arm with Gabriella's and we run away from the group.

"I was almost attacked!" I exclaim, wiping at my forehead.

"So, you gotta help me find a man. You kinda always attract all the guys." She says, and I look at her crazily.

"Seriously? That's not true!" I exclaim as she points to my left. I look over, seeing a group of guys staring at us. "They're looking at you!"

"Sure, why don't we go ask them?" She challenges and starts to turn to them.

This wasn't bound to be good. "I don't think this is a good idea," I mumble, as we get closer.

"Too bad." She whispers, smiling when we reach them. "So, people, why are you looking at us?"

"Why not?" One of them remarked, a smirk on his face.

"You could at least make it less obvious." She states, and I stay silent next to her.

"And what about your friend? What's she got to say?" He motions to me, and they avert their gaze to me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I reply, trying to keep my cool.