{t w e n t y f i v e}

Addy

It was still the same day, but instead of being at Cameron's house, he was driving me back to my dorm house.

His hand rested gently on my thigh, my thigh on fire from such a simple touch. He could probably feel the heat radiating from me, and I'm pretty sure he was proud of it.

He squeezed it lightly, and I jumped, scowling at him. He chuckled, glancing over at me for a second. "Just making sure you haven't changed your mind."

"As much as I hate you for saying that, I never will," I mumble, a light smile playing on my face. He pats my leg, a smirk breaking through.

It's only been an hour on the road, and I'm already suffocating from the heat. I pry his hand off me and turn the air conditioner on.

"Are you crazy?!" He exclaims, reaching for the dial. I grab his hand midway, eyeing him.

"I'm only saying this because it's the only reason. You holding my leg is giving me heat flashes, if I do not get some cold air now, I might pass out." I sternly answer him, and he pulls his hand away slowly.

"Fine, you could just take the hoodie off." He suggests, and I blush a deep red.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I tell him, looking out the window.

So, before we left the house, I had wanted to change my clothes. I realized I wasn't home, so I didn't have an extra top. So currently, I'm only wearing my bra under this.

"Why not? You won't be so hot." He says, his hand reaching for the bottom of the hoodie.

I hold it down, as we pulled up to a red light. "No, I'm good." I nervously breathe out, as his other hand reached over.

"Don't lie." He says, leaning back in his seat, pulling his hands back.

"I'm not!" I exclaim, my voice a higher pitch.

"What's really the problem?" He asks, driving as the light turned green. I held the hoodie bottom down, his hand resting on my leg once more.

"There's no problem," I say, pulling out my phone to text Sofia. He snatches it out of my hands, smirking when I reach for it.

He holds it against his window, and I unbuckle my seat belt, kneeling on my seat. I stretch my arm across, my fingers grazing my phone.

"Now I see." He says, handing my phone back. I drop it my seat, taking a minute to comprehend his comment.

I gasp in shock, holding a hand against my chest. He chuckles, my face red.

"Did you seriously think I would look?" He asks, a smirk playing at his lips.

"I'd expect you not to!" I shout, still embarrassed that Cam looked down my hoodie.

"Light blue is your color though." He speaks, and my head snaps to him. I smack his arm, harshly, causing a laugh to erupt from him. "I'm not lying!"

Another smack. "You shouldn't have been looking!"

I lean back in my seat, crossing my arms and shrinking in my seat. I pout, my mind telling me to wear light blue more often.

At the thought of that, I shake my head furiously.

"Are you okay?" He asks a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, just thinking," I say, blushing again.

"Oh! Now I wanna know what you were thinking about." He mentions, nudging my shoulder with his elbow.

"It's nothing." I try to convince, but he's hooked on knowing.