{f o u r t e e n}

*It is now the fourth day after Cameron's accident, aka the party day. It starts with Addy getting ready for the party.*

------
Addy

I sat on my bed, watching clothes be thrown around my room. Literally, if I looked left and right, there would be piles of clothes.

"Are you done making my room a mess?" I ask, staring at Sofia rummaging through my closet.

"No! I need to find both of us perfect clothing." She yelled from inside the small room, and I laughed.

"And who said you could use my clothes?" I ask, my eyebrows raising.

"Your closet." She replied, gasping. "Aha!"

"What?" I ask, and she came out with a light blue romper.

"Can I wear this?" She asked, pleading me with her eyes.

"Sure, just give it back!" I say, pointing at her. She nods, tossing it to me. She ventures back into the closet, looking for something I could wear.

I lay out her outfit out on the bed, falling onto my bed. "Can I just wear jeans and another hoodie?"

I needed something to cover the tattoo. I know Sofia is my best friend, but I'm not ready to tell anyone.

"I said you could wear something with long sleeves, maybe a cardigan or something." She comments, and I groan.

"Hoodie, final offer." I sternly answer back, and she stares at me. "Final offer."

"Fine! Just please wear a nice one. Can I pick it out?" I nod, and she goes back in. She comes back out, with a blue marble hoodie, a blue tank top, and a pair of tight black jeans. "Approved?"

"Approved. Now I'm going to the bathroom to change!" I say, walking in the bathroom with the clothes.

I start to strip off my clothes when I forget my bra and underwear.

"Sof! I need stuff!" I call out, holding my hand out the crack of the door. I feel the fabric placed in my hands, and pull them in. "Thank you."

I put them on, swiping on some deodorant as well. Then I slip on my jeans, followed by my tank top.

I was about to grab the hoodie when the door opened.

"Sorry!" Sofia screeches, standing in the doorway. I couldn't hide the tattoo quick enough, as her eyes fell on it. "What's that?"

"Uh. Words?" I say as it comes out as a question.

"It looks too neat. Lemme see!" She said, running over to me. No use in hiding it now.

I show her the tattoo, and she scans over it. She looks up at me, possibly waiting for an explanation.

"Just Breathe, what does it mean?" She asks, lightly touching it.

I dig through the other hoodie I had, pulling out the paper. I show it to her, and she reads over it. She looks at the bottom, her eyes darting between the note, my arm, and my face.

"Addy, you know..." She said, motioning to the tattoo.

"Yes, but I don't care. For strangers, it's a tattoo. For friends, it's meaningful. For me, it's beautiful with a meaning behind it. I love it." I say as she handed me the note back. I fold it up, grabbing the blue hoodie. I put the note in the pocket, slipping it over my head.

"That's really sweet. He knows?" She asks, going out and grabbing her phone. I nod my head, looking over our outfits.

"We are super different. I'm like, lazy and comfy. You're like, comfy and casual. It's cool though." I scan my room, looking for shoes. "I need my sneakers."