{t h i r t y s i x}

Four months later...

Addy

Just a little update on everyone.

Sofia, Sal, and Anthony are first. Anthony is growing up, and being the most adorable baby he could. Sofia and Sal are going to go to college, to get a degree, to find a good paying job. So they don't have to stay with Sal's parents forever.

Amelia and Johnny, finally together as of one month ago. Amelia made the move, after getting impatient with his awkwardness. 'Just be my boyfriend already!' She had told me, and he happily said yes. As if she was taking no for an answer.

Tiffany and Max, married, and successful business partners. Totally in love, and honestly they are getting close to being couples' goals. They both agreed to not have kids, and stick with fur babies instead. Which was cute, because their first animal was a baby German Shepherd!

My parents, happy grandparents of two beautiful babies. A boy and a girl, who love their grandparents very much. My mom never fails to spoil them as much as she can when she visits, while my dad watches with soft eyes.

Cameron's parents, I would explain, but they have been the same as my parents.

Cameron has been the greatest dad he could ever be, for a month. Changing diapers, feeding them, and staying awake with me while they cry.

Gabriella and Ben, officially together! I saw this coming, and I knew it was coming before they did. At the gender reveal party, they were trying it out, to see how they feel about it. You could say it went extremely well for them!

Claire, her dad, and Victoria, his wife, have gotten closer to not only Sofia and Sal but to everyone! It's honestly so refreshing to see everyone's families getting along, and I can't wait to see more of them in my life.

That brings you to me. Stressed, happy, nervous, and every other emotion you could think of. Very reluctantly, I had to wait for college and decided to go back with my parents. They insisted, saying, 'We are your parents, we support you through everything. Just this once, let us be the one to help you and repay you for how much you've helped us.' I cried that day, and it was such a heartwarming thing to do.

Sydney and Jacoby, energetic, a handful, pains in the butt and definitely the back, but nonetheless miracles. I'm so happy that I get to watch them grow while watching myself and Cameron grow with them.

Young high school me would've never imagined me having kids at 19, and skipping a few years of college.

I would've been mad at myself for making these choices without thinking.

I thought about this every night before I went to sleep.

But then again...

Everything happens for a reason.

--------------------------------------------------
Such a short chapter! I know know!

Only a few more chapters...

A few things:

No, I will not be writing a wedding chapter for each couple that marries.

No, I will not be writing Sydney, Jacoby, and Anthony's life until they are seventeen. (Third book!)

Sadly, I will be taking a short break, before I start to write the third book. I will take the time to read other stories, plan out my future stories, and overall just relax from everything going on in my life.

Stay awesome!