{c a l l #2 + s t o r y}

Addy | Amelia

A: Amelia, where are you?

A: I was just about to leave. Why, what's wrong?

A: I need to talk to you.

A: Okay, hold on. Johnny! I need to go talk to Addy.

A: Wait by his car. I'll be out in a second.

A: Okay, we are out to the right.

A: Okay, I'm outside now. I see you.

A: Okay, bye.

A: Bye.

------

Addy speed walked over to her sister, her phone in her hand. When she reached her, she collapsed into her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. Suddenly, I feel miserable. I didn't think I would feel this way, about it." Addy rambles out, not caring if anyone saw her.

"What? What happened?" Amelia asks her, looking over at Johnny who shrugged.

"Cameron told me he was running away when he bumped into me. The lights were out, so I asked him why he was running. I joked saying that a girl was dancing with him. He said yeah, and someone kissed him." Addy paused, taking a shaky breath. "I-I don't know why I'm like this. He didn't even say if he kissed her back to not. But yet, I said good luck and ran away."

"Addy, calm down. If he was running, I don't think he kissed her back." Amelia tried to reason, hugging her sister tightly.

"And if he did? What will I be able to say about that? 'I'm so glad that you found someone that likes to lock lips with you. I mean, if I could've been able to do that all along, I easily would've. But it's okay, I'll go cry in a corner, no biggie.' I can't say that!" She screeches, her mind wandering and her breathing becoming uneven. "Amelia, its happening again."

"Just breathe, Addy. Everything is.." She paused, stepping back to look at Addy's face. "It's going to be okay."

"Help, please." She wheezes out, her anxiety attack flowing full force.

"How? How?!" Amelia stares at her, Addy's face zoning out. She desperately looked over at Johnny who was looking the same way. "Go find Cameron!"

Johnny ran off, and minutes later they both came bolting out. Amelia was scared, she had never seen this happen before, only Cameron has.

"What's happening?" Amelia asks her, hoping he would know.

"Anxiety attack?" He suggests, holding Addy up. "Addy, come on."

For what seems like hours, Addy finally calms down. She opens her eyes, jumping when she sees everyone's worried looks. "Did I...?"

They nod their heads, and she looks at Johnny. "Can you drive me home?"

He nods, and Addy looks at Cameron. "Tell Sofia I left with Amelia. Don't mention why. Just say I was tired. Tell Gabriella too." Cam nods his head, walking off.

"Amelia, I'm sorry. But thank you for listening." She said, climbing into the back seat of the car. The car ride back to the dorm house was short, quiet, and concerning.

Amelia and Johnny were still worried about what happened, despite the endless times Addy said she was fine.

"Addy! You just had an anxiety attack, and then you calm down and say you're fine? That's not how things work!" Amelia exclaims, and Addy turns her head towards her.

"It's how it works for me." She said as the car slowed to a stop. "Bye."

She climbed out of the car, heading into the dorm house building. Johnny and Amelia pulled away, only to go to his house.

Sofia and Sal, they were leaving when Cam told them what happened. He told them about the attack, instead of doing what Addy wanted.

Sofia demanded to be driven to her dorm house, to which Sal agreed.

Sofia thought to herself, "That girl, is going to kill me one day."

Sal thought to himself, "That girl is strong, stronger than the strongest man."

Cameron thought to himself, "Addy, she means the world to me."

They all thought about one person, their perspectives equally different but yet so similar. Sofia cared and loved her. Sal cared and loved her as well.

As for Cameron, he cared and loved her. But he was dying to know what goes through her head when he pops in her mind. He didn't realize it yet, but he was madly, and so deeply in love with his best friend.

Only a matter of time before he figures that out.