Chapter 31

KATIE'S POV:

I was surprised to have Niall come to my house seven days ago. His bloodshot eyes made my body shiver. It scared me to see him in that drunk state he was in but he was calm and all he wanted to do was share his feelings. Im not sure why he came to me, but he has done so much for Ariana that i didn't really mind his company. He cried for a few minutes, even explained the reasons behind his tears.

It broke my heart to hear about Steph and Harry but i would deal with her later. All that matter at that moment was helping Niall.

It has now been seven days since Niall came to me that night. He's been everything but rude. I haven't spoken to Stephanie although i'm really looking forward to it. I need to know what happened. I need to know if she has feelings for Harry. My Harry.

ANGIE'S POV:

I haven't gone to the stupid 'Self-injury, recovery center' since the first day. I just hope Anna doesn't make me go. She called me last night all hyped because Louis was going to see her today. She really loves him, and i can't stand in their way. I know how much he loves her too.

I remember him moaning her name instead of mine, the night i fucked their relationship up.

As i sat on Anna's bed watching her decide which outfit she should wear, i realized how much he truly meant to her. I realized that even though i love him too he will never feel the same way he feels for Anna.

"Angie im talking to you? Are you excited to go back to the recovery center?" I guess i zoned out into my own thoughts but hell no i wasn't.

"Hell no... Actually i only went that one day. I stopped going. I don't need it." I told her.

"What?! Yes you do need it. Let me see you wrist?" Fuck..

After showing her the evidence of my constantly cutting situation, there is no way she will leave me alone and im going to be forced to go.

Just as i had expected she steps back from me with an awed expression.

"Angie... Please just go to it. You do need it. Its not right..Please?" She begged and there is no way in hell i could say no.

"Fine i will! But i better go now or i'll be late. Good luck with Louis." I yell from the front door of her apartment. I could picture her grin as the words left my mouth.

LOUIS POV:

It's now five and i've been ready since fucking 4:30. Maybe i should go buy her something? I grab my car keys and leave.

I have no idea what to get her and it's already 5:15. I only have fifteen minutes and i still haven't found anything. Wait she mentioned that she loved tulips and chocolates. I think that's good, it's not much but it seems romantic.

With only five minutes left until five thirty i reach her apartment building. I make my way to the elevator and press the small button that read '3.' I'm still nervous as fuck when i reach her door. But i need her. I love her.

I ring the door bell and she immediately answers.

"Oh.. Hey." She says, tucking her hair behind her ears.

She looks beautiful.

"Hey. I.. I bought you this." I say, handing her the tulips and the heart shaped box of chocolates.

I notice her smile grow and i can't help myself and smile back.

"Come in. Please.." She stutters and my smile grows even bigger.

We talked for a while about how our works been going. I made a few jokes which surprisingly she found funny. Her laugh was one of the most beautiful sound i have ever heard. If only i could make her laugh like this forever.

"Why... Why did you do it?" She asks. Confusion runs through my body but is followed by sadness as i make out what she is trying to ask me.

"Anna.. I didn't mean to. I was so drunk that night and all i did was ask Angie for a room to stay in. I remember going to the bathroom that was in the room and when i came out she was there.. Naked. All i remember after that was waking up in bed next to her. I don't even remember if anything happened." The tears that i had been holding back for months threaten to come out.

"What about that girl? The one at the club." She questions again.

"Anna, i was drunk that night too. To be honest, ever since you left i have been drinking, something that i stopped for doing for you. That girl, she reminded me of you, but she was nothing like you! These past seven days have been a living hell. I need you back baby! I need you, to be able to be happy. I know you need me too. I'd do anything to make you see how much you mean to me." I was running out of breath, and i needed a drink.

I was surprised when she pulled me closer to her and pressed her soft lips against mine.

ANNA'S POV:

I needed him, now. I can't stand another minute without him. I pulled him closer pressing my lips against his and running my hands throw his hair.

"Anna i don't think it's a good idea. Well not now at least." He says.

"Shhh. I love you." I say without thinking.

He carries me bridal style into my bedroom, placing me carefully onto my bed. He pulls out the small foil wrapper and my body shivers.

"Umm, do you want to put it on or should i?" He questions.

"I... I actually don't know how." I say, embarrassed by my lack of experience.

He walks up in front of me and i can't help but stare at his length. He gives a small chuckle when i'm caught staring and i feel my cheeks turning red. His hands hold mine and i hold the condom. He slowly moves my hands making the condom roll up on his length. Once it's on he lays me back down on the bed and he traces his fingers on the small of my back. He unclips my bra and turns me around to face him. I make an attempt to cover up my bare chest and he gently moves my hands away. I can see that he's nervous and so am i but i want this. I need this. I need him.

I move his hands down just above my panties and i can see the grin on his face.

"You sure?" He asks again. I nod in response.

He removes my underwear and i close my legs in an attempt to stop the knot that's forming in the pitch of my stomach.

He grabs ahold of my thighs and spreads my legs open. He gives me a reassuring look and i tug at his hair to pull him closer. My lips rush on his and he works his way down to my neck, sucking the delicate skin just above my collar bone. My soft skin stings where he sucked and he licks it making the stinging disappear.

Without warning he pushes himself into me and i can't help but moan. He goes in slow, scared to cause any pain, but as my nails dig into his back he speeds up the movements and i find myself screaming his name.

"Tell me... How much.. How much you love me." He stutters and i pull on his hair as he reaches that spot inside of me.

"I.. I love you."

I bring my hips off the mattress a little to feel him better. He thrusts in deeper and he moans my name out. I open my eyes to watch his expression and he looks so beautiful with his eyes rolled back and he seems out of breath. He pushes into me one last time and we both come undone together.

He rolls off of me, to go clean himself up from the condom and walks back in the room. He lays back down facing me. He tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. It's these kinds of actions that make my heart sink whenever he touches me, and i love him so much.

"I love you. So much, you know that right?" He asks.

"Yeah. I love you too." I respond.

" Do you forgive me? I need you back by my side." He says and i pull him closer.

"I do. I forgive you. But promise you'll never give me a reason to leave again."

"I promise." That's all i wanted to hear.

I fall sleep with my head on his chest and i feel him knock out. Our legs are wrapped together and he's hugging me way too tight, but i love to be with him this way. I would give anything to stay like this forever.