Chapter 17

AMAL'S POV:

"Liam..... Liam... Keep going, don't stop." I shouted, my voice cracking after every word. Today has seriously been the best day of my life. Liam and i have been dating for three months. He finally had asked me out that day he went to my job and asked me to meet up later. He took me to a Chinese restaurant and when it was time for dessert the waiter brought me a plate with a small red box on it. Inside the box was a beautiful necklace with an infinity sign that says mine forever. When i looked up he was holding a rose and said "Amal, will you do me the honor of being the owner of my heart?" I swear i teared up, but now i was here laying in his bed under him. I felt him thrusting so hard that i felt i would reach my climax at any second.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear as he slowly rolled off me and laid beside me.

"I love you too baby." He said and kissed me passionately.

ANNA'S POV:

Louis and i walked slowly into Angie's house. I felt kind of awkward being around Angie knowing she loved Louis, but i knew she wouldn't try anything. She would never do that to me, ever.

"Hey! Im so glad you came." Angie said as she rushed to hug me. She waved 'Hi' to Louis and introduced us to her guest. I saw Danielle standing with Zayn, but i didn't bother saying hi. I missed having her around, but it just bothered me so much that Katie was in a horrible condition and she was out fucking Zayn. I just couldn't believe how low she had fallen. The party was pretty boring, i mean i barely knew the people that were there, so Louis, Harry and i just stayed at a corner. Pretty soon after we had arrived Stephanie showed up with Niall so i went over to greet her.

STEPHANIE'S POV:

As soon as i walked into the house the silence that was outside quickly vanished and my ears hurt so much when the loud cacophony entered them. I saw Angie walking over to me and i walked closer, but i quickly stopped when i spot the curly haired boy who's cold but very soft lips once were roughly running up and down on mine...

"Hey gorgeous." Angie said. "I thought you didn't feel in the mood for anything?" She asked

"You can thank Niall for convincing me to come." I said pointing over to Niall, who was shyly standing behind me. "Now, you said this would help me get my mind off things. Lets have some fun." I told her as i grabbed Niall's hand and walked him over to the dance floor.

****

The house was so loud and the everyone ha to technically shout when they were saying something. I felt a pair of smooth hands grab my arm softly.

"Steph, you should really try this!" Angie said as she gave me a small bag full of white powder. "This will really help you get your mind off things, trust me it will." She said as i took the small bag from her.

"How do i... How do i even eat this?" I asked her, a confused expression appearing on my face.

"You don't eat it silly! You sniff it. You know? Through your nose!" She said as she sniffed some of the powder from her own bag. I gave it a try and i started coughing and my eyes were letting out so many tears. Niall rushed over as soon as he saw. I was surprised he didn't fall while running, he was drunk as fuck.

"Babe whats wrong?!" He yelled.

"Nothing, i was just trying this." I showed him the bag and he stepped back.

"Where did you get this?" He yelled as he took the bag away from me.

"Angie gave it to me. She said it would get my mind off things. Niall it's actually not that bad. I kind of liked it." I said taking the bag back.

"Babe do you know what this is?!" He said.

"Of course i know! And if it'll help me get my mind of things then let do it!" I told him. He kissed my for-head and once again took the bag from me. To my surprise he sniffed the white powder and handed the bag back to me.

HARRY'S POV:

I saw Stephanie and Niall walk into the house. I saw Niall walk behind Stephanie and i just stood there admiring her beauty. She was in a black tight strapless dress that went down just a little below her thighs. She was so gorgeous i thought. She stared at me for a moment and quickly turned away when our eyes met. After a while of drinking and sniffing i was so drunk and i barely had control of my actions. Everyone else who had brought their couples were now in a rooms probably fucking each other. I looked for Stephanie and i found her and Angie taking Niall to a room. He had passed out as well as Anna. I saw louis taking her to another bedroom, but then walked out as he closed the door behind him. When i saw Angie leave Stephanie's side i walked over and grabbed her by the arm and took her to the nearest room i could find, sadly it was a bathroom, but that didn't matter. I need her. I wanted her. NOW!

"Harry what the fuck! Let me out!" She yelled.

"Shut up! Just shut up ok. I want you! I've been waiting forever." I said as i walked closer and grabbed her by the waist.

"Harry no! Stop." She pushed me and i fell backwards.

I quickly got up and grabbed her again. I pulled down her dressed and she fought to free herself from me, but i held on to her tighter.

"Harry please no. Please Harry. I'm begging you." She yelled as i took off her bra. She dug her nails into me as i was taking off her hot pink panties, but that only turned me on more. I couldn't wait any longer and i didn't hesitate to go inside her. She yelled as my tip was in and i could tell it was her first time....

I felt her whole body shaking as i thrust harder and harder and harder. And finally i felt myself release inside her. As i got up and got dressed she crawled to corner and buried her face in her hands.

"I fucking hate you, you fucking bitch!" She said in between cries.

"It's ok, Niall will never know." I said to her as i slowly walked out of the bathroom.

LOUIS' POV:

Anna had been drinking too much and she passed out. I asked Angie for a room to lay her in and she walked me to one. I laid Anna on the bed and i left the room closing the door behind me. I figure Angie's house was big enough for another room for me.

"Hey Angie, do you have another room i could stay in? I don't want to go so fast with Anna, you know?" I said to her.

"Yeah. And there's a room downstairs. Come on i'll take you." She said as we made our way down stairs. I could tell she was really drunk. She offered me another drink as we passed by the kitchen. I took and drank the whole thing. I must've drank it fast because my the time we got to the room i was so dizzy and i could barely keep my balance.

"Here you can stay in this room. There's a bathroom over there if you have to go." She said pointing to the bathroom. I nodded my head and said thank you and she walked out of the room. I made my way to the bathroom and took my clothes off, i was left in my boxers. When i walked out of the bathroom, Angie stood there. Naked.

"I love you so much louis." She said making her way to me. She kissed my cheek and he found her way to my lips. I was so drunk and all i remember was falling to the ground. Everything else was just pitched black.

***

I rolled over in the bed, searching for the blanket. I felt something next to me. No it wasn't just something it was someone. My eyes shut open as images from last night quickly flashed in my head. One after one, the images of Angie and me filled my head. I got up and stared to shake her.

"Angelina! What the fuck happened last night?" I yelled at her.

"I think i know exactly what happened last night." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to face the person at the door. It was Anna.....