Chapter 22

ANGIE'S POV:

All i've done for the past week is just lay in bed. I didn't even bother to go to work. My parents were wealthy enough to lend me money. I'm such a little brat, i know. I couldn't help but blame myself for what had happened. Anna was never going to forgive me, not after what i had done. I had taken advantage of Louis.He was drunk and he had no idea what he was doing. This was all my fault. I felt a small sting as i pressed the razor deeper into my skin. I saw the blood dripping from my wrist and just as i was about to press the razor deeper on my wrist my phone rang.

She found Anna....

****

I drove as fast as i could to Amal's house unsure of how i was going to face Anna. Did she even know i was on my way to see her? There were so things i had to say to her. Pretty soon i had reached the small but very pleasant house where i would once in awhile hang out with the only people that cared for me in this world. I made my way to the front door of the house, starting to form my big speech for Anna, but as i rang the door bell and saw Anna sitting on the couch the words vanished. All my thoughts disappeared and the tears started to form in my eyes when Anna's bright brown eyes met mine. I stood there, the tears running down my face.

"Angie are you ok?" I heard Stephanie say to me. I unlocked eye contact with Anna and looked around me. Fuck! They were all staring at me. This isn't something i would do in public. I didn't even know what i was doing but i had to get Anna to forgive me.

"Anna. I'm sorry." I walked up to her and got on my knees right in front of her. "Anna i was so drunk that night and you know how high i was. It wasn't even his fault so you can't stay mad at him. It was all my fault please forgive me." I could feel the tears slipping out of my eyes, one after another. I saw my reflection as i stared into her eyes. She tried getting me up from my knees, but suddenly stopped and stared at my wrists. I watched as she stared in awe trying to take in what she had just seen.

"Jesus Christ Angie! What is the matter with you?" Does she really want to know? I think she knows exactly what's wrong. Her being mad at me is driving me crazy and i couldn't think of a better thing to do.

" You need to see a doctor." What? No, i don't need no fucking doctor! What i need is for her to forgive me.

"Im not going to see a doctor. I don't need to see one." I snap back and i watch her expression go from anger to depression. What did i do now?

"Listen Angie, im not mad at you, im just upset that you did all of this. I can't stay mad at you forever... You've always been there for me." Was she forgiving me? I couldn't tell, but she continued as if she had read my mind. "I'll forgive you, in one condition."

"What is it?" I said turning my head slightly to my side and raised an eyebrow.

"You need help.... You can't keep cutting yourself like this.. It's not good for you health and the last thing i need or want is to lose you." For a minute i thought she would start crying but she gave me a small smile as i nodded my head.

"What about.." I stopped for a minute unsure if i should say it or not, but my subconscious took over before i thought things through. "What about Louis? Your going to forgive him right?" I saw as her eyes widen and i knew this wasn't going to end well.

" I can't forgive him..." Was all she said and before i could say anything else she got up and walked to the bathroom.

"I should go.." Without saying goodbye i walked out the house and made my way to my car.

STEPHANIE'S POV:

After we got home from Amal's house i offered Niall to come in but he said he really tired and he just wanted to go home. He gave me a goodbye kiss and he promised to come by tomorrow and hang out. As i made my way to the kitchen i heard Ariana call my name as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Steph, what is this doing here?" I turned around to face her and i find her holding the pregnancy test from the bottom. Shit i had totally forgotten.

"It's nothing really." I walked over and took it from her hands. I stared at it with wide eyes... Thank god it came out negative.

"Did you and Niall.. Well you know.." She asked and i ignored her. "Well did you?" I knew if i said 'no' the questions would be endless so i did what first came to my mind.

"Actually we did. But that's none of your business." I laughed at the end of the sentence to not make it sound rude and i prayed it didn't sound fake. She couldn't find out that Harry had done that to me and i was more than relieved i wasn't expecting his baby. I wouldn't have the heart to tell Niall if i was.

****

As promised Niall came by in the morning. Luckily i was up cooking breakfast, and i didn't look like crap. I had on my favorite floral skinny jeans and a bright pink tank top. My hair was neatly up in a high pony tail and my side bangs actually looked decent for once. As i opened the door for Niall to come in, i notice the way he takes in the smell.

"Is that bacon, i smell?!" I laugh at his comment and we walk to the kitchen together. "You know, you look really cute today. Actually let me take that back. You look really sexy today." I blush by his compliment, but confusion runs through my body. Niall has never said anything like that to me, but there was something in this 'new' Niall that i liked...

"Where are we going today?" Ariana asked Niall from across the table. "I was actually wondering if we could go see Katie?" I smile at her request and turned to look at Niall who just nodded his head.

The drive to the hospital was quiet and i was a little surprised when Niall placed his hand on my thigh. He's acting so strange but then again. I.. I liked it. We gave our information to the lady at the front desk and we made our way to Katie's room. I was really excited to her. I opened the door to the familiar small room to fin the one person i never wanted to see again... Harry.

Sorry i haven't been updating and sorry i made you guys wait this long so such a short chapter, but i just couldn't fit writing into my schedule. Anyway keep reading and please vote comment. It means a lot!! Love you guys. ❤❤❤