Chapter 41

STEPHANIE'S POV:

It's midnight and I'm awoken by the sound of banging on my door. What kind of psycho is out this late banging on people's doors? I peak through the peak hole and find the "psycho" to be Anna. I immediately open the door and a mascara stained Anna wraps around me.

"Shush... Shush. It's ok, it's ok. What happened?" I try to ease her pain away.

"She's a fucking whore Steph, a fucking whore!" She sobs, almost chocking with her own saliva and the tears continue to run down her bubble gum pink cheeks.

"Who? What are you talking about?"

"My mo.." she closes her mouth and quickly opens it again. "That slut who calls herself my mother!" Woah, i did not see that coming.

"How? Anna calm down, i don't understand!" Out of confusion and frustration, i grab her by the wrist and force her to sit on the couch and explain.

"Ahhh.." She takes a deep breath before continuing with her story.

"When louis dropped me off at my house, i heard foot steps coming from my room. It sounded like it was more than one person, and i was worried that my mom would be in danger, so i quickly opened the door, and...and i fucking found her naked with some dude. She was fucking some random guy, in my house! In my room!" The unwelcome tears race down her face once again.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry Anna." Im at a lost for words. If i had known that things were gonna go this way, i would have never told her mom where she lived.

The next morning.

LIAM'S POV:

"Liam i don't have work today. Why do you have to go to work!" Amal whines and it takes every damn strength in me to not get back in bed with her.

"Babe i already told you, my boss is an asshole. And i need to start saving for our wedding." I joke and she immediately rises from under the covers.

"Don't joke around with me about that stuff Liam. Im warning you." The seriousness behind her tone is clearly noticeable and i decide to change the subject.

"Ok, but anyways i can't stay home today baby. I promise i'll be out early and we'll go to the movies or something." I kiss her forehead and head out the door.

****

"Liam!" My co-worker, Sophia calls to me as we both enter the elevator.

"Oh hey."

"My friends are having a small party tonight and i was wondering if you wanted to come?" Im confused and sorta, intimidated? When she bites her lip.

"Um i'm not sure. I don't even know your friends. Plus i promised my girlfriend to take her out." I say and slowly move a few feet away.

"Oh. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. If you want the two of you can come." She insist.

"I don't know. I'll ask her." I say.

"Ok deal. Um we should swap numbers so you can give me a call, if your going, of course." I really don't want to give her my number but what if Amal does want to go to the party? I finally give in and swap numbers with her.

ZAYN'S POV:

"Dani? Danielle are you ok? You've been in the bathroom for the past hour." I say through the door that is keeping me away from her.

"Im fine. It just... Ahhhh. Zayn! Oh my god it hurts." What the fuck. A screaming pregnant women is something to be scared about, specially if she sounds in pain. I run to the drawer and grab a pair of keys. I unlock the bathroom door and find my soon to be wife sitting on the floor with her knees brought to her stomach and her head lays in between.

"Are you ok? What hurts? What happened?" I scan her body and my blood becomes ice cold when i see the puddle of red liquid that's been leaking from in between her legs.

"Take.. Take me to the hospital." She sobs and i gently pick her up. The panic in me begins to increase when i realize she has fainted. Dammit! I need to get her there soon.

DANIELLE'S POV:

I can hear the sound of rushing feet. My vision is blurry but after every blink everything seems to clear up. Im finally able to make out that im in a hospital room and there's nurses and a doctor standing in my front of me.

"Ok Miss, I know you're confused right now, because you just woke up but i'm gonna need you to push." What? Push for what? I feel an uncontrollable pain running down my spine and it builds up right beneath my stomach.

"Dani, it's ok just push." I hear Zayn's voice and it calms me. Im confused but reality soon hits me when the pain returns. My babies. Im on labor. Holy fuck. I am!

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push!"

The sweat runs down my face and i hear the cry of a baby. My baby.

"The next one is coming. I need you to push again." The doctor orders.

With three hard, and exhausting pushes i finally hear the cry of my second baby.

"Where are you taking them?" I ask when i see nurses walking out with both of my new borns.

"It was a very difficult labor since you're only seven months so they need some exams to make sure they're ok." The doctor answers me.

I turn to Zayn and i see the color from his face has vanished. I can tell that he's nervous, scared even.

"Are you ok?" I ask him, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, how about you? Do you feel better?" He cups my face in his hands.

"No, not really. I just want to see them. I want to see my babies."

****

Several minutes pass and finally the doctor shows up with two nurses behind him. Both carrying each one of my new borns. I'm handed my baby boy and as for zayn, he's handed his princess.

"Congratulations! You gave birth to two very healthy children. It's actually unbelievable how healthy they are. It's rare that babies born during the seventh month of pregnancy are healthy. You are very lucky parents."

"What are we naming them?" Zayn asks and i smile.

"I'll name the boy, you name the girl." He laughs and nods. "His name will be Jake."

"Jake?" He questions.

"Yes Jake!" I chuckle.

"Ok well her name will be, Madeline."

"Perfect! Jake and Madeline. My little angles." We all laugh and i kiss little Jake's head.

All the pain was worth it. Im happy now. One big happy family. Like i've always wanted. It's like God is giving me another chance, a chance to start the family that i never had. I will care for Jake and Madeline and i will give them love, something i never received from my parents. It's a brand new start.

HEYY GUYS!!!! Thank you guys for all my reads! Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love you guys so much. Xoxo ❤❤❤