5

"Come on." Cameron pick me up and I grab the wall as he carry me, my hands slide on it like when you're trying to give your cat a bathe. We reach back to the lunch room and he brings me on his shoulder. He stop and plop me down on a seat. I look up and everyone I met yesterday is here.

"I see you made it." Emma smiles.

"Hide me." I'm about to cry.

"Gosh, you're really hard to deal with." Cameron sigh.

Audrey smirk and grab my hand, "let me loosen you up a bit."

I shake beside Cameron. "Come on audrey,chill out." He slap her hands away.

I kept my head down. "Are you going to eat?" I look at the plate. Even though this feels like prison, they have good food. Bacon, eggs and bread with orange juice.

I grab the fork and pick a bacon up. I look up and immediately a muscular guy looks at me. He is covered in tattoos and his lip and nose are pierce. He smirks and flick his tongue up and down at me.

I look down and eat a next bacon.

"So amie, how's your stay last night?" Lucas ask.

"Well it was okay,except someone was spying on me while I shower."

Everyone looked at him, he drop his fork and raise both hands, "I swear it wasn't me."

Then they look at Jay,who had his head down. "Jay?"

He shake his head, "so what I don't trust her." He shrug.

"Or you just wanted to see them tits?" Aaron ask.

"Guys, Pfft, no. I don't trust her. That's all. And to just share a room with someone I don't know, I wanted to make sure."

"Yup, definitely the tits." Everyone laugh including Jay. I guess he only gets happy when he's around his friends.

"So like guys, what with this place?" I ask.

"Well it's just a boarding school for people like us." Cameron answer.

"So everyone is here?"

"Yup, even rapist and other delinquent."

"Oh wow."

"Hey amie, can I have the rest of your food?" Lucas ask.

"Uhm-" I look down and it's only a bread. Where is my food?

"Oh I forgot to warn you sometimes, under no circumstances you ask about jays face and you always watch over your food when Lucas is here." Cameron smile.

"So you steal my food and ask for some more after." I squint at him and he laugh.

Attention all bone heads. Classes are about to begin now, so get your asses to class. If you don't want to go, just don't get caught.

"What's that about?"

"We need to go to class." Aston said. "But we don't have to. But there are machines that goes around and check every corner of this entire building. If you're caught, you may never see light again."

"Then we really need to get to class." I told them.

"Yeah." They all got up and I stay close to everyone as possible. "Well it's only fun to go to class." Emma said, pulling me by her side. "We get to go through a big slide."

"Slide?"

"Yup. You'll see."

...

"So let's get going." We turn left up some stairs and it brought us bunch of lines. They have tubes in front them mark with different labels.