34

Amie pov

"Amie!"

I open my eyes but I can't see. What is going on? Suddenly a bright light came through and something was ripped off my face. I look up and spot Jay.

"Jay? What are you doing here?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, and where are we?"

"Some warehouse. Are you okay? Did they touch you or anything?"

"I don't know. Some guy knocked me out. Where were you?"

"I was knocked out too."

"Just what is going on?"

"Amie, I don't know. All I want to do is get you out of here."

"I did nothing wrong? Why would anyone want me?"

He unlocked the chain and I stood up and wrap my arms around him. "Thank you."

"Yeah." He said nervous.

"What?"

"Um, you're kind of, naked."

I look down and I was in the panty and bra I putted on. Jay freeze up and look down.

"Jay?" I wave my hand in front him. He stares at me as if he's taking my soul. I could hear the sigh in his voice until he spoke.

"I really don't want to do this, but, if I'm leaving, you can't leave like this. Anything can happen and you reveal yourself." He sigh again.

"Gosh I hate this so much." He grabbed the hoodie and pull it over his head.

"Jay, no, what are you doing?" I tried looking away.

"Just take the hoodie."

"I can't Jay. I can't look at you either. You really want to keep this a secret then don't worry about me."

"Don't worry pumpkin." Him calling me that nearly drives me crazy. "It's okay, you can look."

"Jay-"

"Just look." I turn my head facing him. He had on a shirt but the shirt have a hoodie top covering.

So nothing much reveal. Except the tattoo on his wrist, the gunshot wound on his shoulder and because of the sleeveless shirt, a little of the side tattoo was showing.

"I know you can see my body more, but eyes up here." I look at his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Now put it on."

I pull the hoodie over my head and down my body. It reaches my thigh and feel so much better than being half naked.

"Jay, are you sure about this?"

"Amie, yes. You can't even see anything much. Except for my tattoos and such."

"Yeah. I just don't want to take you out of your way."

"It's cool. And we need to hurry, I don't like the feeling of this."

"Me either."

"We need to get Cameron and Lucas, then go."

"Cameron, Lucas, they are here?"

"Yeah."

"Come on."

"Where do you think you're going?" We look to the right and the figure is familiar. The same man that took me stand still. "You fall right in our trap." I knew they wouldn't just let us go like that.