22

Today is the big day. Even though the system is down a bit, and I can't celebrate outside. I'll find a way to enjoy it.

I brush my teeth, washing out the burning sensation the toothpaste have on my mouth. Jay immediately crawl in with a cup, his eyes going shut and open every few seconds. He grabs onto the shower curtain. He push the water on. Jay was adding water from the bathroom shower, in a cup? Wait, What?

He turns the pipe off and enter the cabinet, sprinkling gun power he keeps in it.

"No!"

I knock it from him. "What are you doing?"

"Making coffee. You just-"

"That's gun powered."

"Huh?"

"Let's get you back to bed." I shove him back into the room and he flop on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Listen," he got up and shushing me with his fingers. "I call you emie in the morning the other day. And you said no. It's not E, it's A.M." he burst out laughter and I stare at him.

My mind stumble back to last night when he struggled to walk in.

"Cameron, what's the problem?"

"We did a little drinking game and you know he won't say no or lose. So this guy is drunk." Cameron, lay him on the bed.

"Game, it's like 2 in the morning."

"And we are basically adult without our parents behind us doing."

"Will he be okay?"

"Okay, you haven't seen Jay when he's drunk. Trust me, first stage, he is basically dead. He won't walk or talk, nothing."

"Second stage?"

"Oh you will find out. Just don't call me for help."

"Wait what?"

"Bye."

"Get it. I told you in the morning, so you said it's not E. It's A.M and your name actually starts with A.M. Get it, Amie."

"I get it, Jay." I sigh. I guess the dumb side comes on stage 2.

I got up and alternate two outfit that I'm going to wear for today. I want to look special.

"Jay," I turn around and he stops chewing on my pillow. "Drop it." I said and he drop it and sit up straight like an innocent dog. "Now, which one looks better?"

"I show them both."

"What kind of look are you going for?"

"Special."

"You can do that. But what I personally think is this." He got up and shove me from the mirror, looking at himself.

"Isn't this sexy?" He lifted his hoodie showing his six bright pac and a deep v line run down his side. I find myself biting my lips. He has a few words written in ink down his side. A tattoo. I wanted to read it, but that's wrong.

This is the first skin I have ever seen form Jay. What if he wasn't drunk still, would he show me this. He did show me his bullet scar but this is not right.

"Jay stop." I run towards him and pull the hoodie down.

"I don't want to see your belly."

"Do you want to see what's below it then."

"Below it?" I look down and I could slightly see his dick print from his sweat pants.

"No, not what's below it either."