24

"So I want to go first." Emma shout and we give her the chance.

"Okay Amie." She smiles. "I've only known you for a couple of months now and I finally think of you as a sister. It was hard to be around so many boys and no girl to talk. I really appreciate your lending shoulder sometimes and your word of advise. You accept me for the whore I am, and never once judge me. Thank you and I wish for many more years."
Everyone cheer, sipping their drinks.

"Who is next?"

"I'll go." Lucas smile. "I think I'm grateful for you. I get extra food at lunch time and you're so naive to deal with. Even though you are easy to read, I can read that you're a wonderful person and I would never trade you for anything. I know we haven't made memory just the two of us, but it's alright. As long as you're here with everyone. Happy birthday naive kid." Everyone cheer again.

"Who is next?"

"Me." Aaron sit up straight. "So Amie. I know memories between us are not a lot but I still like you. You're the best youngest sister I have ever had and I want to thank you being there for sometimes and giving a helping hand. Thank you and I wish you a happy birthday." Emma huff but say nothing.

"Oh me next." Jay slur his words.

"Okay."

"Amie, you are a stubborn brat. A pain in the ass and a hard to deal with child. I hate sharing a room with you and wish you would just die sometimes. But, you're actually a sweet girl too. You're too innocent and naive but you work very hard. Seeing you in training makes me know that if I had you, you would never give up anything. I hate you, but I love you too." His eyes went all over the place before he lie back on the table, ready to sleep.

Everyone laugh. "Topical Jay."

"Okay me." We stare at Audrey. "You are a nice fine chick. I wanted to torture your pretty little soul, mentally, emotional and even sexually. I still want to. But the only way I have this feeling towards you, is because you're a nice person. You do dumb things but you're just sweet with it." She stares at me. "God, I just want to f-"

"Okay moving on."

"Cameron."

"Oh." He sigh, "well Amie. I was in love with you when you just got here. Not sexually or anything like that. I was a bit jealous that Jay got to be your roommate and classmate. You were sexy in my eyes and so innocent. I have never wanted anyone like you before. But come on, Jay really like you. I can't disappoint my brother like that. But don't think of me weird now. I got eyes for someone else. Happy birthday."

Oh no. I saw Emma frown and her face literally die. "You okay Em?"  Lucas ask and she smile.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing."

"Okay me."

Everyone look at Mia. "Amie I know you for some week and you're truly a nice a nice person. You pick for me when everyone else try to push me away. Thank you and happy birthday."

I smile at them. "Thank you guys for this lovely night and I appreciate everyone of you guys."

"Here." Cameron push 5 present to me. "These are yours. From some of us."

"Sorry I couldn't get a present." Emma said and frown again looking away. I don't think Cameron should not have said anything like that now. I look at him placing lettuce on Jay's head with Aaron.

"Thank you guys."

...

"Let's go." The night is over and it's time for our leave. I got up with my bag of present and laugh along with everyone.