11

"Late again, miss and mister simmons." Aaron laugh.

"Practising." Jay said.

"Come on, we've heard that before."

"Think what you want." He said.

"Did you collect lunch for me?" I ask, noticing Emma wasn't here.

"No, Emma went to collect food."

"Oh." Now I realize no one at our table is eating. "I'll go help her carry the food."

"Yeah sure."

I got up, ignoring the hungry eyes of boys staring at me. I ran quickly to the pick up and spot emma at the front ordering. "Hey?" I break her order and she looks at me with one of those fake smile.

Ok.

"And three slices of pizza. That's all."

"Okay."

She turns to me. "I hope you like junk food. They are treating us today. Burger, pizza, fries, taco or anything that taste good."

"Oh. We are having a feast."

The lady came out with a large bag as I smell the food.

"Go give the boys these, tell them, our room." She said.

"Our room?"

"Just go."

I went and gave them half the food, "she said to go to our room and the rest is coming."

"Yeah cool."

"No!" Jay shout.

"What?"

"You can't take her there."

"Who? Amie? She's cool."

"Guys, be her friend but you're trusting her too much." I don't understand. We were just friends, talking but now he has trust issues with me.

"It's cool. She's cool. It's just to eat." Cameron respond.

"But you know what happen when we go there."

"Yeah,so."

"Remember the last time? Like 3 weeks."

"She will get over it jay." He turns to me. "Tell her okay, we are waiting for her."

I left the table. Why don't jay trust me. Everyone does.

"Because he's Jay. He's the one that push everyone away." I look up at emma. "You were walking the other way in deep thoughts, so I ran after to you."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"Let's go." I help her with the rest of food before she stop and looks at me. "What are you...wearing?"

"I'm sorry. It's Jake's shorts." Her eyes widen and she quickly walked from the lunch room and pass our dorm rooms. "Jake's short?"

"Yeah."

"I smell love in the air."

She turns to a door, unlocking it. "Come in." She quickly said.
She locks the door and place her hand on the wall in front of us. It's Just a box wall.

The wall move and I jump back. It just slide away like a door. "Let's go." I move forward.

I saw her duck and reach a next wall. I walk straight, and an alarm went off. "I know you saw me duck and walk."

"Sorry."

"Shit."

"Help you idiots." I saw her bang on the wall. We are just walking into different room.