15

"Wrong." Jay shout at me. "Keep your hands up here." He put both hands up to my face. " quick right left, and swing right left."

I punch the punching bag right left quickly. It go back a little when I swing my arm this time sending it flying to left then right. "Your punches are weak but you got the hang of it."

I blow down. "You can't get be tired. But let me show you." I sit down, gulping down the water. I watch as just one right hand send the bag flying. He hit it perfect again. He was going off on the poor bag.

But my punches are weak compare to his. He stopped, wiping his sweat off.

Sir wanted us to learn comeback. It's all about action down here. Guns and knife. "Now that's the reason I can't hit you." He said.

"Thank you." I'm literally glade.

"But I will still murder you." My eyes widen and he laugh evil.

"Okay, now you're going into the fighting section."

"Huh?" He grab my hand. His hands are so warm, and huge compare to mine. He didn't just hold my hand as I grab, he held it as if he could tangled our fingers he would. What is he doing?

He let go, showing me a court. There is a gun on the table. "Take that gun, shoot the target, and then fight the attacks of the target."

"What?" He push me in there. I grab the gun, positioning myself to shoot. "You are too slow!"

I roll my eyes before shooting them both. "Not accurate enough."

I sigh, ready to shout the other ones but the gun is empty. "You only gave me two ammo jay."

"I know. So fight."

All I got to do is just knock them over. I walk closer to the target when it launch at me.

I scream and duck. "Fight!" I look up and it's beside me. "You would've died at that moment if they weren't fake."

I got up when two came after me. Something is dragging them towards me. I run out of the court, falling on my bottom.

"Ow!"

"Worthless."

"Excuse me."

"You're worthless. I don't care about your feelings or if you're a girl. You're in a group with dangerous people. We are the only comeback shooter and fighter and I depend on you to have my back, we would all die."

"I'm sorry. And now I'm in a group?" I got up.

"No you aren't, but who else is going to be your friend?"

I gasp. "Come on. Do it over."

"You do it over." I walk away and he grab my wrist. "Damn it. Just do it over."

"Let me go!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah right."

"Amie, I'm really sorry." He actually looks hurt.

"Mr. Simmons and Johnson, please see me in my office room, now." The whole class was staring at me.

...

"Now you two have disturbed my class long enough and I'm contemplating if I should give you guys detention." Sir started shouting for no reason. "You two won't stop me from teaching, so I'm leaving you two to discuss and solve the matter before I get back."

He just left and slam the door. Jay is sitting beside me, hands deep in his pocket.

"Amie, I'm sorry." His low deep voice is a bit sexy.

"You're right anyways."

"No I'm not. I just get angry over simplest things with you. "

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Also sorry for shouting. I'm just not use to or know how to treat the girl I like."

"Like?" I was taken back a bit.

"No I mean, girls that like the same thing as me."

I squint my eyes and he bite his lips and look away. "You're just in a very dangerous place and this is just training. When you get out there we can lose you. What will happen when your gun is empty and five guys are attacking you at once? You will die and we can't afford to lose you."

"So you care about me?"

"They do, I don't."

"Meanie."

"Aww thank you."

"Not a compliment."

"Let's get back and train."

"Yeah."

He leads the way and I follow.