12

This is so cool. They have a balcony. apparently they still can't escape. They can see the world but when the world looks at this balcony,they are only seeing a Brick wall. If they try going over that balcony to escape, it's like wall. Like television. You can sit and watch it but you can't touch it when you do,you only feel the screen.

I watch as car roll by while I'm here,thinking I fit in. I was so stupid to think I'm a part of their group. I've been here like a month and they don't trust me.

They know each other since forever.

As usual. I'm just there. Not a friend of anyone,but just there. Of course I won't have an actual group of friends. I'm just alone. They decided to just talk and stay with me. I should have known better not to think that.

Remember Amie. You're just always alone. I taste salt when I realize I was crying. I wipe my eyes when the balcony door creek open.

"Hey." I quickly wipe faster. "What's up?"

"Nothing just enjoying the view."

"Yeah,but we are playing a game and stuff." Jay said looking down at the food I took like 30 minutes ago. "You didn't even touch your food."

"I'm just not hungry yet."

He sigh and sit down.

"Oh." I stand up,pulling his shorts down. He move his head and put his hands out. "No! What are you doing? Pull the shorts up."

"I have a shorts under,remember."

"Yeah,but-"

"Here!" I gave him. "I don't think I should be wearing this. The group don't even get to wear,I don't think I'm suppose to-"

"This is about not being in the group?"

"What? No."

"Yes. Ever since they said it,you just shut down and didn't say anything until you found this balcony. You didn't eat your food either."

"No-"

"Don't lie to me. Now tell me everything."

"I am not."

"I will slap the hair off your body. Tell me the truth."

"You won't hit a girl."

"You wanna bet?"

"Uhm, you won't." I said scared. Knowing Jay, he wouldn't have a problem with cutting my head off.

"Fine."

He got up and swing his right hand towards me. He's serious. My hand went up to block it but it pass me and go behind my neck,pulling himself towards me. His body slam against mine and I feel the wind knocked out of body. I freeze for a moment when nothing happen. His hand is around my neck,pulling our body closer. is he hugging me. My hand rest dangerously low at his hip as I feel his other hand, grab my waist.

"It's okay." He whisper in my ears. He's hugging me. My little figure could only stare at his chest.

He pulls away smiling. "I just hit you."

"Huh?"

"I hit you with my body." I realize he was smiling. He did.

"I just thought-"

"You really thought I would hit you like that? No. I can't hit you,or emma, maybe Audrey but I'm not gonna do that. Plus you're so short and little, muscular me can't break your fragile bones."

"I'm just alone." I blurt out.

"Alone?" He looks at me.

"I'm just always alone with no friends my entire life. When I met you guys,you were so kind. The fact that I'm still alive because I've heard that you killed too many roommates already. And you guys show me this and tell me stuff,I just thought for once I was consider a friend or a part of the group. But yeah. I'm not. I should've expected it. Like come on, me, in the group? What would I contribute? I'm just a mere human. I don't strip,hack, do spying stuff or drugs Lord. I wouldn't help anyways. Plus you're the top shooter. I wouldn't help. I didn't know what I was thinking that I'm a part of something for once and I -

He smile a little. "Listen,amie don't worry. I know you thought you were in the group but can you blame us. We've only known you a month and some weeks. We can't really trust anyone. You know how wanted we are by others. Some tried to join our group just to kill us. So trusting you, in just a month is weird.

"But come on. I know y'all plans. Everything. I came here. We share the same room. If I wanted to kill you,I could but why? I am not here to do that. I didn't even know your name. I know everything. So why can't I be a part of the group too and have actual friends."

"All I'm saying, everyone just need some time."

I look down. "It's gonna be okay Amie, and also are you going to eat that?"

"Yes." I told him and he pout.

"Hey guys-" Cameron pause.
"What's wrong with you? First the 50 shades of grey in your room and now on the balcony."

I realize I once in my booty shorts again. "No. Weren't gonna-"

"Yeah right."

"We weren't." Jay said.

"You really believe I'm suppose to think you weren't gonna fuc-"

"Okay we were."

"What?!" I shout.

"We were gonna have sex,now privacy."

"I knew it but just take one of the room inside." Cameron walk away and I glare at jay. "He wouldn't stop if I didn't say we were gonna have sex." I still glare at him.

"Stop acting as if you don't want this." He run his hands over his body and I laugh. "I don't."

"Yeah right."