20

"You need to aim it like that."

"Like this?" Mia points the gun at herself.

"Oh sure." Jay stare at her. "You could aim it like that but you will surely get shot."

"Really?" Mia freaked out dropping the gun.

"No-"

Bow!

The gun went off and every eyes turn to us. It was just a pair of eyes stand out from the corner, where sir is.

He glares at all of us, then my eyes shifted to the right. A bullet was launch into the wall beside his head.

"Oh my gosh." I shout and Jay laugh.

"You nearly killed the man."

"I'm sorry sir." She apologize.

"I think we should take a break." He stop the class and walk out.

"I'm really sorry. I never knew it would go off like that. I bet he hates me-"

"Oh come on. At least you nearly kill only sir. I nearly killed everyone the first time here."

"And now you are a pro?"

"Not exactly but I'm better in all way now."

"Mhm, I wish I could shoot like you."

"Oh."

"Can I see you shoot?"

"Yeah sur-"

"No!"

We all stare at Jay. "Why do you need to see her shoot?"

"Because I want to learn some moves or pointers."

"Make your own."

"But all I wanted was to-"

"Sorry. She will not be shooting anything."

"I'm sorry." She apologize once more.

"Jay you're too mean. I can shoot if I want."

"Amie if you ever, I swear to go-"

"That you won't do anything. You know the others will hurt you."

"So you still think they will pick you over me? How sad. You aren't in the group so stop with the others."

"But I'm their friend."

"Oh please. Not get fooled little girl. Just don't shoot anything."

I huff and fold my arms.
"Whatever."

"It's fine and I'm sorry." She apologize again. "I don't want you guys to break up,so stop fighting."

"Break up?" Jay stare at her.

"Yeah. You guys are like the only cute couple here."

"Couple?!"

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"No. She's just a roommate to me, that's all."

"Oh I thought you guys were dating."

"Totally not."

I just kept quiet. Class ended after a few denying of us dating and we could have the rest of the day.

I grab my stuff. "Amie, where are you going?"

"It's dinner time."

"Yeah but why in a hurry?" She ask.

"I just don't want to be late."

"Oh, say something Jay. She's your girl."

"Mia would you stop. You're lucky Cameron likes you. You would've been killed by now."

"Anyway guys, I'll be leaving."

I walk off. Oh no! I left my phone. I turn back and open the door to see Jay pressed against the wall and mia in front him. His hands on her waist and they lock lips. What the?

...

It really makes me think. I don't know if Jay likes me or not. One minute he rapes my body with his eyes, then the next, he denies everything or just play normal.

"Amie!"

I know it's kinda weird since I'm also new here, but I think I like Jay a little. And he have the audacity to kiss me and leave it like that. Did it mean anything to him, like it did to me? Or I'm just kiss and ignore?

"Amie!"

Don't get me wrong. I don't think just a little kiss, so he has to tell everyone we are not dating. But the way he says it. Like her? Nope! She's gross. As if I'm just nasty.

"Amie!"

I'm not even sure anymore. Since we aren't dating, I guess he could kiss mia if he wants. I'm not hurt.

"Amie!" I jump staring at Cameron. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I look down at my soup. He lift my head by the chin and came close to my face.

"Tell me what's wrong with you."

"Nothing is wrong."

"God damn it,don't lie to me. You just came and sit without a word. We've been talking to you, but you're in another world. "

"I said nothing is wrong!" I shout and everyone stares at me.

"But Amie," he put his hands on my cheek. Running his thumb under my eye. "You're crying."

"I'm not." I push it away and dry my face.

Why am I crying? Is it also the fact that I've been thinking I'm like everyone else here and in the squad, when no one else see me as nothing except a peer.

"Amie!" I glare at Cameron. "There you go again."

"Hey guys." Mia joins the table, smiling and greeting everyone.

"Hey." They all say.

"You okay ami-"

"I'm fine."

"Oh."

Jay sit down beside her, and ignore me. Greet everyone by name but ignores me.

"Okay, what's going on?" Audrey drop her spoon and stare at us three.

"What do you mean?" Mia ask.

"Amie all sad and crying. You extra happy and all of a sudden, the son of Satan over here, greeting us properly. What happened? And why was Amie the only one that came up here alone."

"I don't know. She just said she wanted to leave early. I ask Jay to show me a few tricks in class, so that's why we came up here late."

"Is it true Jay?" Lucas ask.

"Partially."

Oh so you won't tell them the trick? Of how you two were kissing?

"Oh."

"I'm done with dinner. I'll be going to bed."

"It's early Amie." Emma pout.

"No, I'm tired."

I got up and walk off to the room. I lock the door and drop on the bed. I hate this so much. So I don't really have friends and the only guy I ever like, was kissing the new girl.

I heard the door knob buckle until it was open.

"Why did you lock me out?"

"Not-"

"What if I didn't have my keys, I would have to-"

"I'm sorry." I softly said and turn away under the sheet. I feel the bed sink at my feet.

"What's wrong Amie?"

The fact that I have no real friends and the boy l
I like was secretly kissing the new girl.

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"I said it's nothing. No need to worry. I'm fine."

I'm fine.