As Time Goes By 2: Intro

I saw my face in the reflection of the broken mirror, damn this nigga really fucked me up but if he knew anything about me it was the fact that I never backed down from a fight no matter who it was. But I was losing badly; I knew my body well enough to know that my leg was broken, my face was cut bloody and bruised and there was blood coming from my side.... I was probably going to die but I would make sure that if I was going down he was coming with me. It honestly broke my heart that it had come to this but so much had changed between us that even if we both survived (which was highly unlikely) then we could never go back to how things used to be. This was going to be it.... I managed to stand up, the only thing keeping me conscious and able to even stand was the adrenaline that was rushing through my veins but even that was fading, my vision was becoming blurry, I was barely aware of the sounds of people rushing through the house but I didn't care at this point.

"Noah I don't wanna do this..... just stay down, I'm begging you." He said his eyes sparkling with tears, this hurts him as much as it hurt me but our pride wouldn't let either one of us stop. "Noah..... let's just stop and get you to a hospital bro, it's not worth it."

"Fuck you pussy....." I said wiping the tears from my eyes. "I've lost everything.... my wife, my family, my career and now my best friend, my brother...... how could you do this to me Saint." I said feeling everything that I've been holding back rushing to the surface.

"Noah..... there are things you don't understand, but one thing is perfectly clear...... Juelz is my brother and I'll die for that nigga." Saint said and those words were the final nail in the coffin that was our brotherhood.

"So be it then........" I said as the last rush of energy surged through my body, I knew I couldn't win but I wasn't going to lose; the door opened and Mario and Jade stood there both of their faces showed the same look of shock. Saint got distracted which was all the opportunity I needed as I grabbed him tightly, the struggle began and before I knew it we were both crashing through the window falling...................... How did things get like this? I guess it all started after Uncle Zyshaun's wedding, that was the catalyst for everything that happened in the year that followed, the thing that tore our family apart. What y'all are about to read isn't for the faint hearted, a lot has happened and in order for y'all to understand we gotta go back to the beginning. To the moment everything changed and I guess it all begins with JD...............

******AUTHOR'S NOTE ******

This is just a preview of what is to come, I would be returning to this story until I finish at least two of my other ones, if you have any questions please message me or comment.