Xavier 73

I would be so happy once this semester was over, college was no joke and honestly, I was starting to feel like college wasn't for me, I wasn't the type of dude who could just sit in a classroom all day learning about shyt I would never use... I knew what I wanted to do with my future and the more that I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't need a college degree to accomplish my goals. What I did need was money and I had plenty of it.... the only problem was I would have to go to my parent's house to get it, throughout their house I had five secret stashes of money that I've saved up throughout the years. Anyone who knows even a little about me knows that me and my dad didn't have any type of relationship in fact in his own words I was nothing more than a tax write off and that he's hated me since the day I was born (maybe if he put some of that energy into his weak ass movies he'd be more successful) but I digress, I still needed a way to get in and out without getting caught. Question: was it really stealing or breaking and entering if A) I still had a key and B) I was only taking my stuff? I walked into the kitchen and saw Trinity on the back porch painting as usual and I knew I really needed to talk to my boy because ever since Vegas...................

"How you feeling bro?" I asked walking out to Trinity, I've known Trinity the longest he was actually the first person I met in his family and with that, I was able to tell him mood just by how he painted and giving the colors he was using that something had him hopeful.

"I'm good..... Christmas break is coming up and I'll begin my journey to find my dad." Trinity said and I tensed up, Trinity was convinced that his dad was still out there somewhere but I wasn't so sure but I didn't want to rain on his parade. "I got Marcel coming with me so if you wanna tag along you're more than welcome."

"Nah I got some other shyt that I need to handle here but I wish you luck...." I said walking off because this conversation was becoming awkward for me. When I got back into the house Cori and Kylan were sitting at the table eating breakfast and I was actually surprised that Cori was up considering how late he got in last night.

"Shouldn't you be packing? I thought you were going to go visit Paris?" I asked sitting at the table and grabbing the box of cereal.

"Nah there was a slight change of plans.... she's coming here to visit which works out perfectly because I can use her as an excuse to avoid my mom." Cori said bitterly, with Liberty back in town I knew Cori's fuse would be a lot shorter so Paris returning should keep him calm at the very least.

"Well if you're not too busy, I need y'alls help with something a little later." I said.

"I got something to do with Quamir a little later but you know that I would if I could but I already promised him that I'd help." Kylan said checking his watch.

"I'm chillin with Cam today.... he's be hounding me about going fishing with him and I can't keep putting it off... matter fact I should get going here pretty soon." Cori said getting up and walking off. Damn some friends they were.... there was always Plan B but that kinda scared me because Odion.... well there was something about him that made me nervous; Maseo had basketball so I knew he couldn't help so it looked like I was going to have to resort to Plan C............

"How much are we getting paid for this?" JD asked looking at me and I could tell he was dead serious. "Look everyone knows I have a record and the last thing I need is for me to be getting arrested again, so unless you're trying to pay then I'm going to have to decline."

"Look all you're doing is keeping watch, it's not like I'm asking y'all to come into the house. Fine.... I'll buy y'all some juice boxes and Lunchables." I said which caused JD and the rest of them to started laughing.

"Do I look like a fuckin five-year-old? Nah I need money..... Christmas is coming up quickly and I still gotta get my baby a gift." JD said and I had to do a double take because for as long as I've known JD I knew he wasn't the gift giving type so Julio must be really special.