Camille 21

I woke up to find an orchid next to my bed and couldn't help but smile.... hell I've been smiling every day since I married Ala'ven; honestly it was all still so surreal when he said 'let's go get married' without hesitation I said yes and I feel like it was the best decision I ever made. Ala'ven was nothing short of the perfect husband; every morning he left a different kind of flower by my bed because he usually left before I got up and throughout the day I would find little notes all through the house telling me how much he loved me and how beautiful I was and when he got home he was always to know how my day went, never forgetting a single detail. I could've told him something three months ago and he still remembered it; I've just been happy..... there was no other way to describe it, even this pregnancy didn't bother me from what I've seen people in my family go through I thought it would be much worse.

"Why are you still in bed?" Lauren asked walking into my bedroom, just once it would be nice for her to wear something other than basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I loved my little sister but we were opposite of each other and had nothing in common; I was a girly-girl and she was Lauren.... "We're not about to start this today Cammy, I'm already pissed I'm being forced to come to this little lunch thing the last thing I want or need is your opinion, now hurry up because I'm pulling off in fifteen minutes." Lauren said and I knew she was serious so I got out of bed and started getting ready to meet up with my family and as I got ready I found one of Ala'ven's notes, which just made me smiled the entire drive to lunch.

"How are you enjoying married life so far." Carly asked and I guess the smile on my face told the whole story. "Danny keeps asking but I told him I wasn't ready.... I think he's feeling a little left out since all his friends are married except TJ."

"Here's what I wanna know, why didn't y'all have a wedding? I would've looked so damn cute as a bridesmaid." Ivanna said checking her makeup.

"Is it weird that I fucked his granddaddy?" Mama Angela asked and everyone looked at her. "What Alexander Hayes is sexy as fuck and the dick was spellbinding." She said and I guess that trait ran in the family because Ala'ven was just.....

"Because y'all were going to make the wedding bigger than it needed to be, I want something small and intimate which is exactly what I go.... besides all that matters is I got the ring." I said showing off the massive diamond Ala'ven got for me.

"I still think you should've had a wedding, I think it hurt dad's feelings that he wasn't able to walk his oldest daughter down the aisle." Lauren said eyeing the waitress who was serving the next table. I consider all of that and I hated that my dad felt left out but given how things are going with my parents I knew having them two in the same room would be bad. I looked over at Jade who was holding Khaliah and I could tell by the bags around her eyes that she had been crying.... again, then I looked at Paris who was one of the people pregnancy didn't sit well with, it seemed like every few minutes she was going the bathroom to throw up, luckily for her she was near the end.

"Cadence what's wrong......" Mama Angela asked looking at my aunt who was wiping away a few tears.

"This is the first time all of the women have been together...... since......" She couldn't finish but Aunt Vanessa's name hung over the table like a gray cloud. "I just miss her a lot..... I went to see Dominique and JD yesterday and they were having one of their bad days and I felt so guilty that I couldn't do anything to ease their pain."

"We should've done this at one of the houses so we could cry in private and not have all these people looking at us, I would hate to have to read a bitch while my emotions are high." Aunt Tonya said wiping her eyes. "We all need to get together with Keirra once she gets out the hospital and have a girls trip."

"Excuse me but this is our table so y'all ladies have to move." This white woman said rudely with six of her friends, I covered my face because I knew things were going to about to get bad for these women.

"First of all, I'm going to need for you turn around and try again.... not your approach but your whole wardrobe because you are serving me Cruella De'Ville realness with a side of let me speak to your manager. Once you come back in something more presentable then I'm going to need for you to back up at least eight feet because you smell like fish flavored Febreze. Once you've done all that then I'll think about moving but more likely than not my answer will still be the same in the words of my cousin Oprah in The Color Purple 'Hell Naw'." Mama Angela said and all I could do was shake my head.

"Do you know who my husband is?" The woman said clutching her chest clearly shocked that Mama Angela got smart with her. "He is the president of Dupree Industrial....."

"Do you know who MY husband is? My husband is the King of Wakanda and he will not tolerate disrespect of his wife. So your husband my run a company but my husband runs a country.... now run along before I pull out what's in my purse." Mama Angela said and I noticed Aunt Tonya, Cadence, and Michelle had already switched into tennis shoes while Lauren had slithered her way over to another table behind the women waiting for the slightest signal to swing.

"My husband will hear about this......" She said walking off in a huff, after that little bit of drama we all decided to meet up later this week at Aunt Tonya's house for a girl's night, once we left I took Lauren home to find my dad and all my uncles and Noah sitting in the living room having a conversation with Ala'ven, I swear they were so damn extra.

"Cam you've known me since I was a little kid.... I'm not some random ass dude that just came outta nowhere and married Camille, so I don't see why you're so upset." Ala'ven said shrugging.

"Probably because he was about to get beat up by your dad, picture it.... we were all sitting at the table and Cam was having one of his light-skinned fits and he slammed his fist down on the table scaring a little baby Ala'ven.... boy I tell you Seven was P.I.S.S.E.D...." Uncle Legacy said and my dad smiled a little.

"I wasn't about to get beat up by nobody Tragedy, I'm just saying what happened to the days where a dude had to ask a girls father for her hand in marriage? I had to find out through eavesdropping on Cori." My dad said and I shook my head.

"Daddy leave him alone...." I said and my dad leaned back in his seat and started grumbling, I walked into the kitchen and not five seconds later Ala'ven was kissing on my neck. "You know he was just playing right? He was just trying to scare you." I said turning to face him.

"I know.... but I wasn't sweating it, how's my little man doing?" Ala'ven said rubbing my stomach and I rolled my eyes.

"This baby doesn't even have a shape yet so what makes you think it's a boy." I said rubbing his smooth face.

"A father knows..... but look preseason is about to start in a couple weeks, so I'm going to be traveling a lot.... if you need anything call my cousin Taryn, she's moving down here so she'll be able to help you out while I'm away." He said kissing me on the forehead. "You ready to head home?" He asked rubbing my legs and my eyes went directly to his dick.... I knew he wasn't asking to be sexual but he was just so sexy that whenever he speaks I turn his words into something sexual.... like he could ask what do I want to eat and I'll immediately think about his dick.... I really needed to get myself in check.

"Yeah let's go....." I said accepting his hand and letting him pull me through the house. "Bye, dad, bye y'all....." I said waving to my family, we got back to the house and Ala'ven directed me to sit on the couch and I did exactly that, he sat behind me and started rubbing my back and his fingers were like heaven.

"How was your day?" He asked and I smiled like I said every day was the same thing and it never got old. We sat there talking until the conversation turned to kissing and the kissing led to clothes coming off, and just as Ala'ven pushed my legs open someone started knocking on the door. "It's probably one of my teammates..... go in the room, I'll be there in a second." He said kissing me then smacking me on the ass, as sson as I got to the top of the stairs Ala'ven called out to me and I turned around to see my mom standing there. Looks like I wasn't going to be able to do anything because judging from the look on her face she knew about my not so secret marriage and she was pissed about it................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the first of the five chapters arcs; Noah, Kylan, Darion, or JD?