Cortez 108

I was glad to be back in Houston, don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed myself in Miami, Devin's group home was legit as fuck and I'm not going to lie if I had the option I probably would've stayed there for the rest of my junior year but there were a few people I couldn't leave behind one of them was running late and I was starting to get annoyed because I hated airports. As I stood waiting for my brother to come pick me up a lot of stuff went through my head the main one being why I even had to leave in the first place, I mean I knew it had something to do with what happened at the wedding and to Zyshaun but was it really necessary to send me to Miami for damn near two weeks? Not that I was complaining but now... before I could finish my thought I saw Kylan's car through the entrance of the airport and given his parking job I could tell he was not in a good mood, great now I had to deal with moody Kylan for the duration of the drive to JD's house.

"Wassup Cortez, how was your mini vacation?" Kylan asked not even bothering to help me with my bags.

"It was coo I met some pretty cool dudes down there and got to see that there are some people who have it worse than I do.... I mean after mom died I was lucky enough to have you to bring me into the family, some dudes aren't so lucky. But have you spoken to any of our other siblings?" I asked starting to feel a little guilty that as the weeks went on me and my other siblings drifted further and further apart.

"Nah I haven't but if you want I can set something up for later this week, I can't even lie I feel bad for neglecting them but given everything that's been going on I hope they'll understand once they get a little older. . Now on to the important subject, how them Miami niggas look?" Kylan asked smirking.

"Come on Kylan, you know I'm with Bishop I wasn't even looking at them nigga like that." I said waving him off but Kylan persisted.

"When I was in Europe I was checking out all them sexy Afro-European, there's nothing wrong with looking Cortez and I know you, so come on what's the truth." Kylan asked.

"Aight maybe I did some looking but none of them dude were even worth my attention, I'm committed to Bishop and I'm not going to fuck that up for anybody.. but there was this one dude in the group home that would flirt with me every chance he got; he was like 6'6, Jamaican, dreads.... if I was single." I said shaking my head. "Is JD back yet?" I asked and Kylan shook his head.

"Nah JD is.... well I think he should tell you himself." Kylan said and there was something cryptic in the way he said it made me slightly nervous. "Let's go get something to eat because I just got home this morning and I haven't eaten all day." Kylan said trying to change the subject but I was more focused on what was going on with JD.........

JULIO

If you were to walk out into my backyard you would've probably thought we were attacked by ninjas or something given the ninja stars that were scattered all over the place, but they all came from me since this was the way I usually relieved some s...

If you were to walk out into my backyard you would've probably thought we were attacked by ninjas or something given the ninja stars that were scattered all over the place, but they all came from me since this was the way I usually relieved some stress. I had been at it for hours and now I could barely even lift my arms but then I thought of Justice's face and got pissed all over again; I grabbed a few more ninja stars and with pinpoint accuracy, I threw them at the tree and the formed a perfect line. That bastard just wait until I saw him I would either punch him in the dick or kiss him I was still deciding.