Noah 103

"Noah, first of all I want to apologize.... Everything that's been happening these last few months all falls on me and I'll regret it for the rest of my life, but you have to understand why I elected to keep you in the dark. When we were in college, our senior year to be exact there was this dude by the name of Benjamin LeRoux." Saint said and the name sounded familiar but I couldn't place his face. "He was planning on hurting you before your last Bowl Game in order to cash in on this bet he made against y'all and you know me, I wasn't going to let that happen, so without so much as a second thought I shot him in the back of the head and went about my life as if nothing ever happened, the thing is.... he didn't die that night and everyday since that night he's been planning his revenge. Aunt Vanessa, my dad, Troix, everything that's been happening with Liberty, and now all the shyt that's been happening to you over these last few weeks..... I take all the blame but I don't regret keeping you in the dark about some of the moves I've been making." Saint said looking into my eyes.

"Where's my wife Saint?" I asked quietly as I inched closer to his desk.

"I can't tell you Noah and it's not because I don't want to but I know you Noah.... if I tell you then I already know you're going to hop on the first plane outta here and at this point I can't be sure you're not being followed and I can't risk the safety of my nephews and niece." Saint said holding my gaze. "Right now I think it's best that I keep their location secret with the exception of the four people who know."

"And who exactly are these four people Saint." I said leaning forward and I noticed Saint shifting nervously.

"Me, Uncle Marcus, Uncle Sa'Vion, and uhh.... Jue....." I didn't even give him the chance to finish, I hopped over the desk and started punching randomly. I knew I was fighting someone with a clear weight and power advantage over me so I knew I had to catch Saint off guard, which I did. I somehow ended up on top of him and repeatedly punched Saint in the face, then he used all his strength to toss me off of him and my shoulder caught the edge of his desk and a burning pain shot through my chest, back, and arm; before I could grab my shoulder, Saint had me in a headlock and I could barely breathe because of his massive arms.

"GITOFFERME!!!!" I gasped clawing at Saint's arm only for him to apply more pressure.

"Not until you listen to what I have to say, I told Juelz because I trust him not to fuck up my plans and given how you're acting right now I think I made the right call. You're too hot-headed Noah, you see a single thread and not the whole tapestry, you see one thing and one thing only and that's getting your family back even though that nigga is still out there plotting. So yes I told Juelz because I trust that he won't tell a single soul where Jade and the kids ar......" I threw my head back catching him in the nose, Saint's grip loosened around my neck and that was all the opening I needed; turning around quickly and hitting him with a kidney shot, Saint dropped to his knees and right before I could punch him one more time for good measure I was tackled to the floor by his security landing awkwardly on my shoulder. "Let him go....." Saint said calmly as blood poured from his nose. "Noah you just proved my point, you can't control yourself."

"BITCH ASS NIGGA I'VE BEEN MORE THAN CALM!!!! I'VE BEEN TRUSTING THAT YOU HAD SOME SORT OF PLAN, TRUSTING THAT YOU KNEW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING!!!! TRUSTING THAT YOU WERE REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND MINE BUT YOUR SNAKE ASS CAN'T EVEN TRUST ME WITH THE SMALLEST BIT OF INFORMATION BUT YOU TRUST JUELZ PUNK ASS!!!!" I yelled as Saint security stepped in front of me. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE INTIMIDATED BY Y'ALL??!?!!? Y'ALL CAN'T EVEN DO Y'ALLS JOB RIGHT OTHERWISE AUNT VANESSA AND UNCLE ZYSHAUN WOULD BE ALIVE!!!!" I yelled and Saint dropped his head, I instantly regretted saying that shyt but I was pissed, yeah Saint blamed himself for that shyt happening but I knew it was much worse coming from me.