Juelz 104

I hadn't been home in a while but I needed to go back in order to reaffirm my resolve, I was taking a huge risk working with Benjamin but it was necessary to reach my end goal; Saint thought that he had all the answers but he'd come to find out that he I was always three steps ahead...... My plans for Saint could wait right now I wanted to get back to my roots, in my opinion, there was no city in the world that was better than Chicago; it was a tough city to grow up in but it made me the man that I was today and taught me the core values that I still hold close to my heart. All that being said I needed a deep dish pizza, Seattle's pizza was trash and I needed my fix, hopefully, Dallas decided to pick me up because I was done with The Seahawks and I felt like that the Cowboys was the best move for me personally. Once I got my pizza I decided to go check on a few of my cousins, even though I had love for them I liked to keep them at a distance because most of them were leeches who only fucked with me because I had money other than that they wouldn't even speak to me.... but they were still family.

"HEEEEYYYYY JUJU!!!!" My cousin Amber said stepping off my grandmothers' porch with a blunt in her mouth. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" She asked trying to hug me but my arms were big enough to fit around her body.

"I didn't have any intention of coming home but I was craving some Gino's, plus I wanted to check on Grandma..... is she in there?" I asked looking at the house that had been in my mom's family since the sixties, Amber nodded and I walked inside to go see my granny.

"Juelz.... I told you not to come to my house until I meet my great-grandson." My granny said and I felt a blow to my heart at the mention of Jakari. "And what's this I hear about you fuckin on camera, it's been all the women in church have been talking about.... I taught you better than that, messing with some married tramp."

"Granny, Jade isn't a tramp....." I said and she rolled her eyes and waved me off.

"Well do you at least have a picture of the boy?" She asked and I went for my phone but it wasn't in my pocket, thinking I left it in the car I walked outside to find Amber going through my phone.

"What are you doing, how did you get my phone and how did you figure out my password?" I asked snatching my phone from her.

"I was looking for dick pics to sell to the blogs, I took it out your pocket when we were hugging and you've had the same password since we were kids. But forget all that, you are rude as fuck Juelz how are you going to leave your friend out here while you go in there socializing with that senile old bat?" Amber asked and at first I was confused until I saw Benjamin standing by my car. "He's cute but I preferred the other one... ol'light bright ass, what was his name Nelson, Neil, Nolan..... it doesn't matter he was sexy."

"Noah? Damn that was like in high school." I said remembering the time when Noah came here for a visit and Amber damn near tried to rape him.

"Noah ain't that the nigga who's wife you knocked up? Well that explains a lot, well tell chocolate that I'm single and in the process of getting my kids back, so if he wants a bitch that's on her shyt, come holla at me." Amber said as I walked over to my rental where Benjamin stood.

"If we're going to be working together you gotta let me know the moves you're making otherwise I'm going to start becoming suspicious." Benjamin said looking into my eyes.

"If we're going to be working together you can't be clocking my every move..... This trip has nothing to do with what me and you got going on, how did you even know I was here? And how did you find me so fast?" I asked,

"Because I know every alias you use and I have been monitoring you, I'm a very paranoid individual so I had to make sure you weren't setting me up." Benjamin said smiling. "Also I really appreciate that information you gave me, I had my people checking out the location and even though they haven't laid eyes on ol'girl and them kids they definitely saw Sa'Vion and he was getting a bunch of stuff that kids would need and they followed him back to the location where they're hiding." Benjamin said and I nodded.