Odion 17

I couldn't stop laughing, Maseo was just so goofy, like this nigga had me and Xavier in tears because we were laughing so hard; we were sitting around the campfire listening to Maseo tell some of his craziest stories from high school.... every night it was like this and just us chillin and having a good time and for the first time in my life I felt completely at peace; there were no whispers in my ear, no blackouts, no sudden urges to do things I normally wouldn't do.... I felt like me. Maseo was describing how during his sophomore year he got caught in the janitor's closet with some girl and how he stood there completely naked getting lectured when the bell rang and how half the school saw his dick, then he described in great detail how he promptly got his ass whopped in front of everyone when his mom got up to the school. For me this was perfect... sitting under the stars with my guys.... and that's what they were, we were a triangle and I loved these dudes equally. They felt I was getting better and I agreed but the real test was going to be what happens when I get home, Xavier and Maseo will be in college and I won't have my crutches to lean on if things get bad.

"You're worrying again.... just remember what we taught you Odion if you feel yourself slipping think of us, think of this.... come back to this place, the three of us sitting around the campfire, under the stars, roasting nasty ass marshmallows." Xavier whispered.

"I'm good I'm just wondering what happens when we leave here.... y'all niggas are going to be in college and I'm going to be roaming the halls of high school. It's not like I can call y'all because y'all are going to be busy." I said looking at both of them.

"You got this Odi.... the first few weeks may be an adjustment but once we get the hang of our schedule I'll have no problem stopping by your school and giving you whatever you want; lunch, tongue, dick, ass, money..... whatever you need and during the weekend we can link up and do whatever y'all want..... just make sure y'all are at all of my home games." Maseo said smiling.

"You know I'm going to be there....." Xavier said covering his mouth as he fought back a yawn. "So when are we leaving? Knowing Trinity and them they probably gave my room to somebody else just because they're mad we left or something. I'll probably call them in the morning after I get back from the store." Xavier said standing up.

"You going to bed?" I asked and Xavier nodded, he walked over to Maseo and started kissing him before coming back to me and kissing me.

"I love Odion, I love you Maseo." Xavier said. "Stay in y'alls room tonight." Xavier said walking off, me and Maseo looked at each other and smirked..... most nights we went to bed in different rooms but by morning we were all in the same bed; it was like we were all drawn to each other.

"I'm getting ready for bed too...." I said standing up, me and Maseo started kissing before walking back into Maseo's cousin's lakehouse and even though we went to bed in separate rooms it only took an hour before I was laying between both Xavier and Maseo..... whenever I got home I was definitely going to need a bigger bed because this queen size wasn't cutting it....................

The next morning I woke up and they were both gone, at first I was a little nervous until I got a text from Maseo saying they were at the store getting more food, I took a quick shower and went to my favorite place which was the pier outside the house. Out here I felt so calm that not even the storm that was brewing in the distance could break this serene feeling..... out here nothing could touch me, at least that's what I thought until I heard three short whistles followed by a long one.... my body froze because there was only one person in the entire world that understood what that meant; our dads thought we were just passing messages back and forth but it was so much deeper than that. I replied with one long whistle followed by three short ones and turned around as my twin brother walked towards me.

"How did you find me?" I asked looking at Darion whose face was somewhere between; relief, anger, confusion, and exhaustion.

"Marquise.... you know that nigga is a genius and shyt and he did something with your number and something about the finding the cell towers or something..... I don't know I kinda tuned him out after he started using words I could pronounce. Him, Ace, Alex, and Lauren are all in the car." Darion said taking another step towards me. This was the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other and I knew he was extremely pissed that I refused to talk to him so it didn't take long for me to guess what he was thinking.

"Man if you're going to hit me, watch my face.... I'm too cute to be walked around with my face all bruised up and shyt." I said smirking, Darion stood there looking at me for a second then smirked.

"I'm not going to hit you Odion.... I can't say the same for Lauren but I'm just happy to see you." Darion said walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "Where's Xavier I'm about to beat his ass...." Darion said looking around.

"They went to the store, why don't you go get Marquise and them so we can all talk, while I call Xavier and Maseo and tell them to bring more food." I said and Darion nodded before walking off. I spent the entire day catching up on everything I've missed since my little vacation; seeing Alex and Ace almost broke me but they insisted they were good ensuring me that they had the best meds.

"Are you coming home for our birthday?" Darion asked and I nodded. "Good because it was your idea to have a Carnaval do Brasil party so you better have your ass there.... When are y'all bringing my brother home?" Darion asked Xavier and Maseo.

"Whenever he's ready....." Maseo said looking at me, Darion nodded then asked me to take a walk with him while everyone ate and we ended up on the pier again.

"Forreal Odi when are you coming home? Our dads miss you, Jayvion misses you, Troix misses you.... everyone misses you." Darion said quietly.

"I won't be here too much longer, I just got a couple more things I have to do then I'm coming home...... so what's going on with you and Fabricio?" I asked and Darion shrugged.

"Right now we're good but I know his uncle is still trippin and his bitch ass brother is blocking every chance he gets.... but we're making it work the best we can, though his uncle is talking about sending them to a different school, Red is trying to convince him not to." Darion said quietly.

"It'll work out for the best lil bro...... so how are things going with that nigga Tremaine?" I asked and Darion shrugged. I' really surprised he didn't remember Tremaine... hell I remembered that nigga because I always thought his dad was sexy and if you know anything about me I always remember a sexy ass nigga case and point Alejandro's sexy ass. "Saint really got you driving this nigga around though like Driving Miss Daisy?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah but Trey is coo.... he's mainly focused on getting Uncle Khalil's mannerisms and shyt down for this movie. Odion I really wished you were coming home with me.... I really need you there with me because I..... I just need my big brother." Darion said looking at me and I noticed there was something in his voice that he wasn't saying.

"Ayy Darion we start getting ready to hit the road." Lauren said walking over to us and I smirked because she hadn't said a word to me the entire time she's been here.

"Why don't y'all just stay here and drive back in the morning? I mean it's getting pretty late, y'all just ate a lot of food and the last thing I want is for y'all to catch the Itis on the road." Maseo said as him and Xavier joined us which caused Lauren rolled her eyes. "Look my cousin has plenty of space here and y'all really shouldn't be driving this late, two of y'all are on pills, Marquise is getting ready to pass out any second and Darion you get to spend more time with Odi.... just go find a room and make yourselves at home." Maseo said wrapping one arm around my waist and the other around Xavier's.

"Fine.... but I'm not sleeping in any room y'all hoes done had sex in....." Lauren said walking off and I suppressed a smile, looks like she's going to be sleeping in the car then because we've fucked in every room of this house, and damn near everywhere else outside. I looked over at Darion and could see something in his eyes... something he wasn't saying and but I knew given time he tell me what was going on because that's just how our relationship was, we told each other everything..............................