Justice 94

So I got my marching orders, Saint figured it would be best if I went to one of Uncle Devin's group homes and can I just say I really wasn't feeling this idea.... It wasn't in my blood to run from any problems and I was more than capable of handling myself, but there was a more humble side of me that knew it was for the best because given everything that's happened I feared I could be next on that list because of the people in my family who have already been murdered and I wasn't trying to be next...... I was supposed to leave in a couple hours so I wanted to spend as much time with Julio as I could since he would be staying here, Dro and Ricardo were on Team Stay Together so Julio would be here and I would be stuck in, damn which group home was I going to the one in Ohio, Seattle, Los Angeles or Miami?.... I've been to the one in Ohio once or twice in my life and can I honestly just say I wasn't feeling the fact that I would be stuck around a bunch of teenage dudes who were most likely going to think I was soft because I was a pretty boy and I didn't want to have to spend the next two to three weeks beating their asses every day.

"JULIO WHAT ARE YOU UP THERE DOING?!?!?!?!" I yelled Julio had been in the bathroom for almost an hour and I would definitely like to see my dude at least once before I go to the airport. Finally, after waiting five more minutes I got up and ran upstairs to see what was taking so damn long, I stepped into the bathroom and Julio was standing in front of the mirror looking at his sexy ass reflection. "You didn't hear me calling you? What were you up here doing?" I asked looking around the bathroom and saw what he was doing. "Oh...." I said smirking and then I looked at him, Julio was wearing these small ass underwear that left his lil ass hanging out just enough to wake me up.

"Calm down Squirt.... I was busy and chill you act like we're not going to see each other in a couple weeks, besides I can use the bre....." I grabbed Julio by the shoulders, turned him around and started kissing him passionately. I'm seventeen which meant perpetually horny so seeing Julio just sent my hormones into dangerous levels, scooping him up and sitting him on the sink, pushed his drawers to the side, pulled my dick out and started fucking him right there. "AAHHHH SHYT FUCK NIGGA!!!!" Julio said wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me closer.

"You gonna miss this dick in the time that I'm gone so stop frontin....." I whispered in his ear as I fucked him slowly.

"Your..... dick.... isn't even that..... fuck..... good." Julio moaned as I hit him with my deadly circular strokes, but even though I knew he was lying (the fact that his eyes were rolling to the back of his head told me that he couldn't get enough of my dick) I decided to make him regret questioning my skill. After pulling his legs around my waist and locking my arms around his body, the only thing louder than the sound of my dick crashing into his ass was his moans.

"What was the shyt you was just talkin Julio?" I mumbled in his ear before biting down on his neck, I needed to do something because there should be no logical reason his ass should feel this damn good. "What you can't talk now?" I asked looking at him and got scared as fuck for a second.... Julio looked like his was possessed or something, his eyes were rolled to the back of head, he was shaking uncontrollably and his mouth was hanging open. I stopped and he looked me in the eyes and I could tell he was pissed.

"Did I tell you to stop?" He asked angrily before grabbing the back of my head and pulling me in for another kiss. Since I knew I had the green light to keep going I pick Julio up and carried him to my bedroom, I tossed Julio on the bed and looked at his sexy ass..... damn if you would've told me a year ago that I'd be fuckin a dude, before I could finish my thought Julio removed his almost-panties and spread his legs. Without so much as a second thought, I dropped to my knees and started writing some poetry with my tongue.....

- Damn this ass taste good, I almost don't wanna stop. But I know my baby will go crazy when I let him get on top. I really don't wanna leave, but I need to be in a safe place. But he second I get home I want Julio to ride my........ -

If any of y'all niggas are judging my poem, y'all can fuck off that shyt was hard as fuck.... Anyways, Julio's head was the only thing touching the bed, his legs were on my shoulders and his back was arched in pleasure as I tongue fuck his ass senselessly; eating ass was another thing I never thought I'd be doing, pussy yes... but ass..... now I fucking loved it, I couldn't get enough. I stopped eating his ass for a second and laid on my bed, Julio looked at me for a second and it was crazy how he knew exactly what I wanted, next thing I knew Julio was riding my face and while I held him in place.... I knew he saw my dick jumping around but honestly I wasn't sure I wanted him suckin my dick because the way my tongue was torturing him I didn't think he'd be able to focus. Julio proved me wrong by suckin the skin off my dick.... it got so bad (good) that I had to take a timeout to recover and let the record show that I taught Julio everything he knew.

"Baby hold up...." I said moving across the room to catch my breath, or at least that's what I was pretending to do the truth was I was fighting back this nut that had built in the head of my dick and I wanted to go at least another hour. Julio wasn't playing fair though, he turned over in bed, got on his knees and started fingering himself which made me forget all about the fact that I was seconds away from nutting.

"Venha me foder papai (Come fuck me daddy)....." Julio said and I didn't know what the fuck he said but when he got to speaking Portuguese I lost it. Moving back to the bed I pushed his fingers out the way but not before sucking them dry, once I had my fill my dick slid inside his ass and from there I went crazy..... The sound of my headboard crashing, the sound of my dick slippin and slidin in Julio's wet ass, the sounds of his moans, the sweat forming on my head and chest, as well as his back as I fucked him only made me go harder.

"That's right Julio cream on Daddy's dick.... where you goin nigga don't run..... take this dick." I said fucking him so hard that his ass had started turning red ever time my body crashed into his. I pressed my chest up against hiss back so that my dick could reach his stomach ad Julio seemed to be fading. "Nah stay with me, remember you're the one who said my dick wasn't good." I said getting up and fuckin him froggy-style. Rolling over I let Julio get on top and ride my dick.... BIG MISTAKE, Julio started going nuts and I knew he was trying to get me to cum. "YO SLOW DOWN, SLOW, JULIO CHILL!!!!" I said but even though I was complaining, my hands made their way to his waist and began fuckin him faster and harder.

"Busto dentro de mim (Bust inside me)." Julio said bouncing on my dick and I didn't have to be told twice, I pulled him all the way down on my dick and nutted hard as fuck and kept nutting, Julio began shooting all over my stomach and I smirked..... that shyt was the best feeling in the world.

"Fuck I love you....." I said as Julio leaning forward and kissed me. Julio looked at me for a second before he began suckin on my neck and all I could think was damn he's ready to go again? He kissed across my chest and stomach, licking up his nut before moving down to my dick, honestly I didn't think I would be hard for at least two more minutes but Julio kept going.... pushing my legs up I could feel his breath of my hole and I got a little nervous.....

"AYY JULIO, WE GOTTA LEAVE A LITTLE EARLY SO HURRY UP WE GOTTA LEAVE NOW!!!!" Uncle Devin yelled from downstairs and I felt relief wash over me, I loved Julio but I wasn't sure I was ready for 'that' just yet...... A few hours later we had arrived in Ohio and I really wished they would've told me it was going to be this fuckin cold otherwise I would've worn a thicker jacket.

"Why am I the only one who has to go to this group home?" I asked looking out the window as Uncle Devin navigated the streets of this nice, snow-covered neighborhood. "And why didn't my dad come to the airport to see me off?"

"Because your dad is soft as fuck and he would've started crying and shyt..... nah seriously he wanted to come but he was already on the fence about letting you leave so I figured since I had to come out this way I'd be your escort... as to why your the only one going to the group home it's simple, you're the only one that's still in school that has their own place and Brittany Hills is a good place for you to learn life-skills." Uncle Devin said smirking.

"What about Darion? He has his own place and I don't see him being forced into a house with a bunch of strangers." I said looking at him. "And what about Odi?"

"Darion has a J.O.B. and he's going to be doing work for that J.O.B in Michigan and here in Columbus so you'll probably see him a few times and Odion has some business in California but he's good Xavier is there with him and Maseo will pop up when he can.... now look I'm not going in but when you get to the door ask for Carter, he's the head staff member of House Three and he'll look after you... aight now get the fuck out my car I got some business to handle." Uncle Devin said and I got out the car heated.... this shyt was going to fuckin suck............