Darion 33

I left my party alone last night, I had a lot to think about; Max's words played in my head and I knew he had a point.... despite wanting to admit it I knew my family was dangerous; Saint and Uncle Zyshaun were still actively pursuing the person behind the wedding massacre and then there was the unpredictability of my twin brother. Though Odi swears up and down he has Orion under control, all it took was one incident and there was no telling what would happen; it was no secret Orion hated me above all, what if he decided to go after Red to get to me? I didn't want to put him in that position so I knew in my heart it was best for everyone if I was just single, at least until I was sure everything was good. After the party tonight I'd take Fabricio back to my apartment and let him know my line of thinking, it was going to be difficult but I knew it was something I had to do.... I closed my eyes and Trey popped into my head, again why? I mean we were friends and I couldn't deny the attraction I had to him but I didn't want to put him in danger either... so after this party, I was going to ask Saint to have someone else be Trey's personal assistant or whatever it was that Saint had me doing. I got out of bed and walked out into the hall and ran into the last person I expected to see....

"Uncle Will?" I said, happy to see him until I realized a few things; one he was wearing nothing but some boxers, two he had some dried up.... on his cheek and stomach, three that cowboy hat he was wearing and four he ha just left my dad's room. "Umm, I didn't know you were here." I said looking down at the floor.

"Wassup Dari.... I umm..... didn't know you were here...... uhh Happy Birthday?" He said nervously and I decided to take my ass downstairs, I really didn't want to think about what they were doing last night. I poured me a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, a few minutes later Uncle Will walked into the kitchen looking like he'd just got out the shower.

"Uncle Will can I ask you something?" I asked as he walked over to the refrigerator. "Who's Nico?" I asked and I noticed his shoulders tense up. "The only reason I ask is because my boyfriend's uncle said he spoke to Nico and he told him a bunch of stuff about my family and I just wanted to know just how much he knew." I asked watching his body language.

"Darion.... listen to me real carefully, STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. NICO. I'll tell you this, Nico is a good guy but when it comes to your family, more specifically your dad.... well let's just say Dev brought out the worse in Nico, and as far as you and your twin are concern let's just say y'all weren't..... at one point his favorite people in the world. Nico is doing good from what I've heard but I think you should stay away from him, I'm serious Darion some secrets need to stay buried and if your dude's uncle is looking into those secrets then maybe it's best if you distance yourself from that whole situation." Uncle Will said and I nodded before I could think too much more, on what we had just talked about the front door opened and my brothers and my cousins walked in.

"I figured your ass was here.... wassup Uncle Will." Odion said nodding and sitting next to me. "So here's the plan for the day..... sleep until about six then get up and start getting ready for the party, I don't want no excuses as to why you can't party for the entire night." Odion said and I rolled my eyes, I already knew his ass was about to try to get me fucked up which normally I'd be coo with except he was on the no drinking or smoking kick which meant he would be sober for the entire, leaving me to make a fool outta myself.

"Did you think about what we talked about?" Marquise asked and I nodded. "So what did you decide?" He asked and I noticed everyone was looking at us.

"Oh, you're talking about Darion breaking up with Fabricio?" Ace said and I glanced at Marquise, one he shouldn't have been discussing my business with anyone let alone Ace, knowing full well that nigga can't keep a secret for shyt. "What I'm in the opposite camp, I think you should tough it out, I mean what's a relationship without a few bumps?" He asked.

"This coming from a dude who's never been in a relationship longer than a week." JD said and Ace looked at him and smirked.

"Nigga neither have you....." Ace replied and JD blushed a little bit and mumbled something that I couldn't hear, I really didn't feel like hearing this shyt so I walked up to my room and closed my door but of course, Odion and Jayvion walked in and sat down.

"Dari you know how I feel about the whole situation, cuff both of them and call it a fuckin day either or just be single and fuck both of them. There's no reason why you should be stressing yourself over it, especially today." Odion said and I sat there quietly. "You are making this way more complicated than it has to be and you're not about to have me in here stressing on my birthday, now if you'll excuse me I got a threesome to participate in.... join the wave little bro." Odion said getting up and walking out.

"What do you think Jay?" I asked looking at my youngest brother.

"Not my place to say.... I think you should call mom and then spend the rest of the day having a good time, other than that.... I can't help you, this is your decision and nobody elses." Jayvion said and I nodded. After everyone left to go get ready I laid in my bed thinking.... Uncle Will made it clear I shouldn't talk to this dude Nico so I'd leave it alone for now and then there was Fabricio...... just as his name came to my head he walked into my bedroom and sat next to me.

"I think we should put a pause on this relationship.... I know what my uncle said really bothered you and when you add that to everything else; the arguing, Trey, us not being able to see each other as much, it's a recipe for disaster....." Fabricio said quietly. "I love you though."

"I love you too...... and yeah I agree, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you or you to get hurt because of me, so, for now, we should just chill out....." I said trying to keep my composure. "Just so you know though.... my schedule consists of me getting out of school around twelve so I'm definitely going to be hitting you up every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for you to slide through when I get outta school." I said smirking.

"You know I'm definitely going to take you up on that..... and I'm definitely going to be staying during the weekends." Fabricio said smiling, then he pulled out a small box and passed it too me. I opened it up and it was a charm with the letter 'F'. "Since I can't make it to the party tonight I wanted to give you this now.... I'll call you later hopefully you're not too drunk to answer." He said kissing me before getting up.

"Red.... maybe the timing for us was off, but I feel it in my soul that you and me will get back together." I said smirking, he kissed me again before walking out, my dad was standing by the door and I knew he had been listening with his nosy ass, once I was sure Red was gone I walked out and into the hall and looked at him.

"I wasn't listening.... I just wanted to talk to you about the conversation you had with Will earlier and I just wanted to say that you don't have to go to Nico for answers.... I'll tell you everything you need to know, I rather you hear the truth from me and no one else. But not today, I want you to enjoy your party and nothing else." He said looking into my eyes. "Oh and I know that was hard but you should really enjoy this time being single..... before me and Fuckboy.... I mean Torian got together I learned a lot about myself and grow and that enabled to be the best man for him once he finally gave me a chance so I can see the same happening for you." He said and I nodded.

"I hear you dad..... but I got a question for you, well two the first was how long did you wait once you were single to start having 'friends'?" I asked and he gave me a devious smirk that looked a lot like Odi so I already knew the answer. "Another thing..... next time you have company over can you text me so I know not to come home?" I asked laughing and he punched me in the chest playfully.

"What can I say Dari sometimes me and Tori like to switch it up..... now I'm about to go spend time with my brothers, don't do anything too reckless tonight because no matter how old you and Odi get y'all are still my babies." He said and I brushed his hand off my shoulder.

"When's the next time you're going to Brittany Hills? I kinda miss it and I would love to see the changes you've made." I said and he walked off without saying a word. Well it looks, for now, I'm single and my party was in a couple hours so I might as well sleep and forget about all my problems for the rest of the day..........................