Julio 77

Today was about family... it was really Justice's idea and I had to admit it was actually a pretty good idea, see with everything that was going on Justice felt that we should just drive around and check on our family and let them know we loved them because tomorrow wasn't exactly promised. But before we went to our first destination Justice wanted to go to this private cemetery, I really don't wanna go into too many details but it was rough... Justice losing his mom so young was going to affect him for the rest of his life and I wanted to be there to help him deal with the pain. As for Zyshaun's grave it was still too new, too fresh so we didn't stay too long but after that the first place we went was to Uncle Khalil's house and thankfully a good chunk of people were here which would limit the amount of traveling we would have to do. We walked into the kitchen where Uncle Marcus, Aunt Tonya, Aunt Cadence and Mama Angela were all cooking and the first thing they said when we walked in their was that they didn't have any money (which was a bold-faced lie).

"Man I wasn't coming here to ask for any money, to be honest I got more money than all of y'all put together." Justice said and Mama Angela looked at him like she was trying to decide what to smack him with. "I was just coming here to tell y'all that I love y'all.... and I know I don't come around much but I wanted to let y'all know how I felt."

"Aww you sweet boys.....this is why y'all are my favorites because y'all are so damn thoughtful, unlike those other ingrates." Mama Angela said rushing over to us and pulling us into a tight hug. "You know what since y'all are so sweet I'm coming to cook for y'all tomorrow." She said wiping tears from her eyes. Once she finally let us go went were walking up to Marquise's room and I had to address the elephant that was in the room.

"Ayy I know you smelled that... Mama Angela was high as fuck." I said laughing and Justice smirked because I knew he smelled the weed on her as well. We walked into Marquise's room and he was playing the game with Ace and Alex after we told them we went to see Uncle Khalil, Uncle Marsean, Big Alex, and Marcus.

"Ayy Justice let me talk to you real quick." Uncle Khalil said pulling Justice out into the hallway before coming back in a few minutes later.

"What was that about?" I asked and Justice shook his head but I could tell he was fighting back tears. After chillin there for about an hour, we went to the next place on our list which was Trinity's house and I can honestly say that I wasn't ready for what we had walked in on.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I said quickly turning my head as we walked into Trinity's studio and he looked at us with an evil smirk on his face.

"What I'm working." He said and I don't know what kind of work he was doing but I had never seen no shyt like that in my life. "Look it's called sex art aight, it's different I know but I wanted to express my grief in a different way. My nut is the paint and these beautiful women are my canvases." Trinity said smiling as if he didn't have two sexy ass chicks sucking his dick together. We walked out and went down the hall to Cori's room and that wasn't room and that wasn't any better.

"Are y'all, all having sex?" I asked as we walked in on Cori between Paris's legs.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" Cori said jumping up and closing the door in our face. Marcel was sitting at the table and we thought everything was fine until I noticed how hard he was trying to keep his face neutral but there was a loud bump from under the table that let us know what was going on. What we found in Kylan's room was probably the most disturbing of all for some strange reason Quamir was dressed like Batman and Kylan was dressed like Nightwing and they were.........

Uncle Enzo's house was next but we didn't stay long because of their newest houseguest, plus Ivanna was going through one of here pregnancy mood swings so we knew we couldn't stay too long because the way my mouth was set up I would've ended up cussing her or Liberty out. When we got to Noah's house surprisingly he wasn't shocked to see us.

"Yeah my dad and Cori called and told me about y'alls little mission. I think it's a good idea, we're a really close family and...... TROIX GET DOWN!!!" Noah yelled as Troix climbed on top of the dining room table.

"I'M BATMAN BITCH!!!!" Troix said before jumping off the table like a crazy person.

"If you want my opinion, you might as well give it up... you've let Troix run this house for too long and now he's nowhere near threatened by you." I said and Noah kicked us out after that. We went to see everyone else in our family until we reached the very last place on our list which was Sa'Vion's house and when we walked in he seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"This little dude won't stop crying..... I swear Kylan never cried this much when he was born." Sa'Vion said looking down at Savior. "And Keirra is gone to New York for work so it's just been me and him.... I told her breastfeeding him wasn't a good idea because now he's feenin for some titty milk." Sa'Vion said.

"I love you Uncle Savion but I don't do crying kids..... see you later little cousin." Justice said tickling Savior's chin and instantly he stopped crying, Sa'Vion looked at us for a full minute and I already knew what he was about to ask.

"Just let me sleep for an hour.... please?" He asked and that's how we got stuck watching Savior, five hours later we were finally allowed to leave because Savior had gone to sleep and Sa'Vion was just waking up. "I swear I owe y'all...." Sa'Vion said but there was really no need because Savior was a good baby, we got in the car and Justice let out an exhausted sigh.

"I'm just glad we're done..... this was fun but also our family is crazy." I said and Justice started laughing.

"Hell yeah.... but we're not exactly done yet, there's still someone else we gotta go see. Don't worry he lives right across the street from me." Justice said and with that, we drove home where Cortez and Bishop were talking... well Bishop was talking while Cortez was sitting there trying to figure out what he was saying. We walked across the street to Domo's house and he was sitting in there smoking a blunt and watching football. "Dad there's something I need to tell you.... I....."

"Justice I already know.... I've known since you got back from Saint Trinity, you're my son I notice everything. We share a bond that no one else does, I was the first person to touch you, I was the one who pulled you from your mom's womb.... I just wished you trusted me enough to tell me." Domo said and me and Justice looked at each other both shocked and a little surprised.

"Actually dad I was just coming to tell you that I loved you.... I've been going around all day letting everyone in our family know that I loved them." Justice said blushing hard as fuck.

"Oh.... I love y'all too, I'm made some pepper steak and rice of y'all want some tell Cortez and yeah....." Domo said getting up and walking into the kitchen, once he was outta sight we quickly walked out because that shyt was awkward as fuck.

"Where's Jayvion?" Justice asked as we walked into this house and I was happy that I could actually sit down and relax.

"I think he's with Adonis..... them two have been glued together for months now so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they are probably doing."

"The same thing we're about to do...." Bishop said leaning forward and kissing Cortez and the next thing I knew they were walking upstairs to go fuck.

"So..... your dad knows about us." I said smiling.

"And your dads know about us.... even though you lied and told them we were vers." Justice said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Don't worry Julio I really don't care what they think, I know the truth and that's all that matters..... but you know I was thinking and there is still ONE person left I haven't told that I love them." Justice said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you Julio." He said kissing me gently and there was something about that kiss that was.....

"Lock the door....." I said licking my lips and Justice looked into my eyes for a split second before triple locking the door. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him upstairs but then I had another idea, so I changed directions and led him to the basement where I locked the doors behind us because if today had taught me anything it was to always make sure your family knew you loved them and also locked the doors so that when they popped up unannounced they wouldn't walk in on something they didn't want to see.....................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) After Julio's last chapter in this arc, who should get the following chapter; Jayvion, Adonis, or Author's Choice?